New jersey leak

MoNkEy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was as outraged as most of you when the jersey was revealed, but I’m almost embarrassed to admit that it’s growing on me. Certainly the best in recent years.

Would prefer Nike, though. They rarely miss.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I was as outraged as most of you when the jersey was revealed, but I’m almost embarrassed to admit that it’s growing on me. Certainly the best in recent years.

Would prefer Nike, though. They rarely miss.
I don’t like the white shorts

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
White shorts with the home jersey might look ok...
It might, but then we'll become the dragons, they are all white with one red v, we'll be all white with one blue v.

If you look at our traditional style of "V" for our home jersey it's never been a blue v, it's always been a white v on a blue background(blue shoulders and chest area) to give an illusion of two blue v's.

But anyway that's my whinge for one day...lol

judyisapunk

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Definitely, I still have my 03, 04 and 05 Nike jerseys and the quality and design on them still shits on whatever shit Classic Sportswear produce.

Nike have improved their range in the last few years
Nike's range for the Swans this year was absolute fire. I was hoping we'd go with them again, but Classic pulled through with a great jersey design for 2023. I hope the merch is better than 2022, but a solid jersey design is what matters most.

judyisapunk

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Now that all the team's jerseys have been launched I do believe ours are the best, and I'm not saying that out of bias but judging by other team supporters' reactions. Obviously what matters most is performances, but it's nice to have a quality kit going into the new season.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Now that all the team's jerseys have been launched I do believe ours are the best, and I'm not saying that out of bias but judging by other team supporters' reactions. Obviously what matters most is performances, but it's nice to have a quality kit going into the new season.
I have always thought our jersey was the best
I think it's bias haha.
I can't go past out 80s and 90s jerseys
To me that era is the best ever.

This new kit,
I'm loving it.
Only thing I don't like is the white shorts with the away jersey.
I'd have preferred black or blue shorts, but that's just me I think.

I have not personally purchased a Bulldogs jersey since 2003, or 4,
I have purchased this new away jersey for my daughter for Christmas
And I might get myself one in the new year.
I love the new look jerseys.
I can see what they were trying to achieve.
A modern look, whilst still honouring our identity.
I think they got it right.

Except the white shorts.

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
Nike's range for the Swans this year was absolute fire. I was hoping we'd go with them again, but Classic pulled through with a great jersey design for 2023. I hope the merch is better than 2022, but a solid jersey design is what matters most.
Nike's range in our last 2 years with them were garbage, I remembered they didn't release our 08 jersey until July.

But with Collingwood and The Swans, their range is top class and Nike have improved releasing merchandise.

No disrespect to Classic, they make brilliant retro jerseys and this design is nice but their quality is just poor and cheap (faded colours, cheap materials, poor stitching, patches coming off etc). In 2019 I bought a coaches polo top and after wearing it a few times the colour started to fade and got old very quickly. It's not because of how I wash my clothes but it's because they use cheap materials and the blue colour just bled off the shirt, compared to my other clothes colours are still in tact.

judyisapunk

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I have always thought our jersey was the best
I think it's bias haha.
I can't go past out 80s and 90s jerseys
To me that era is the best ever.

This new kit,
I'm loving it.
Only thing I don't like is the white shorts with the away jersey.
I'd have preferred black or blue shorts, but that's just me I think.

I have not personally purchased a Bulldogs jersey since 2003, or 4,
I have purchased this new away jersey for my daughter for Christmas
And I might get myself one in the new year.
I love the new look jerseys.
I can see what they were trying to achieve.
A modern look, whilst still honouring our identity.
I think they got it right.

Except the white shorts.
That's fair, I'm generally the same, although from a design perspective there was much room for improvement on this year's strips, particularly our away strip. I was concerned given we're still with Classic, and I agree they got it right. In regards to the shorts, I don't mind them myself, I mean black would be cool, and it's something a lot of supporters might run, but I kinda like having a complete reverse of the home kit.

Nike's range in our last 2 years with them were garbage, I remembered they didn't release our 08 jersey until July.

But with Collingwood and The Swans, their range is top class and Nike have improved releasing merchandise.

No disrespect to Classic, they make brilliant retro jerseys and this design is nice but their quality is just poor and cheap (faded colours, cheap materials, poor stitching, patches coming off etc). In 2019 I bought a coaches polo top and after wearing it a few times the colour started to fade and got old very quickly. It's not because of how I wash my clothes but it's because they use cheap materials and the blue colour just bled off the shirt, compared to my other clothes colours are still in tact.
I don't remember the merch much at all, but I'm not a huge fan of the jerseys.. although in saying that I can't remember what I thought about them at the time, but they did suit the club/fan base at the time I looking back.

Yeah I reckon AFL would be a really good sport to design for, given all the teams tend to stick with tradition.

Lol.. Check out the Knights' 2013 strips.. I was honestly surprised when our strips got released and they actually did a good job.. they got at least two right this year as they also did a decent job for Cronulla, although they didn't change much (didn't need to). Our merch this year left a lot to be desired.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Storms new away jersey.
Good to see something different, but looks like a soccer jersey.
Screenshot_20221231-221437.png