New jersey leak

hotdogs

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
just seen up close and agree they look faded but its because of the breathing fabric.against skin the colour is darker.Also on website they seem to have little cb emblems across the front but ones for sale in rebel dont .see pic attached from one kiraz is wearing.Dont know why theyd be different.

Attachments

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I disagree the thick and heavy material was absolutely horrible to play in especially in the wet!

These days they're made of the stretchy material now so its skin tight so no one can grab you on the field.
It also might help living in Sydney doing a runner! Lol

I got the away jersey for Chrissy as well and absolutely love it especially living in Qld.
If you're carrying abit extra weight it probably wouldn't look as good. :tearsofjoy:
No i meant the light new stuff is good to play in but would rather the thick stuff to wear...

My 2012 jersey feels and looks like its worth the money and you could be overweight and you would still look good in it. Its skin tight too..

I can understand the playing jersey being light weight but seriously if thats what they're dishing up for $150 plus.. Big NAH from me.

Would rather splash the cash for a heritage jersey personally..

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Can't wear that black shirt in New Zealand, you'd be shot by a rival of the Mongrel Mob gang or it would be stolen by the Mongrel Mob. My 15inch x 25inch bulldog statue (weighed a tonne) was stolen from my front step by the Mob a few years ago. I brought it in Australia but took it back to NZ when I moved back, it was never touched in Australia but didn't last long in NZ.
You just live in a shit hole area

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
I went to the loo at half time in a Nets game at the Prudential Center, would that be considered a New Jersey leak?

Yes, I know they are the Brooklyn Nets now and play out of the Barclay Center, but back then they used to be the New Jersey Nets.

Always a Bulldog

QLDdogsfan

Kennel Established
Reaction score
For anyone who was interested I called that what's your team store and asked about that black bulldogs jersey, they said it must be a old jersey or something because they don't have a listing for it at all. I've never seen it before so fucks me where they got the photo from.

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
For anyone who was interested I called that what's your team store and asked about that black bulldogs jersey, they said it must be a old jersey or something because they don't have a listing for it at all. I've never seen it before so fucks me where they got the photo from.
It will be either the captains run jersey, or the warm up jersey. I dare say it hasn’t been released anywhere as it’s not for sale yet. Those ***** in the shop are useless and wouldn’t have any idea what the go is. It will most likely be released just before the season kicks off along with all the winter merch.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I went to the loo at half time in a Nets game at the Prudential Center, would that be considered a New Jersey leak?

Yes, I know they are the Brooklyn Nets now and play out of the Barclay Center, but back then they used to be the New Jersey Nets.

Always a Bulldog
That's gold TT

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
just seen up close and agree they look faded but its because of the breathing fabric.against skin the colour is darker.Also on website they seem to have little cb emblems across the front but ones for sale in rebel dont .see pic attached from one kiraz is wearing.Dont know why theyd be different.
That would be the player issue jersey. The cb logos are for grip.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Classic did a great job with this jersey. Screenshot_20230125-155244.png