New jersey leak

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Image1673334059.998690.jpg
Is that black shirt our training jersey or ?

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Has anybody seen the jersey in person yet? Absolute disgrace. It looks like its been washed 50 times, faded and thinned out material before u buy it.

Lets hope the 24/25 jerseys are nothing like this years.

hotdogs

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Has anybody seen the jersey in person yet? Absolute disgrace. It looks like its been washed 50 times, faded and thinned out material before u buy it.

Thats a shame because they look great in real life images .

sifter6

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Can't wear that black shirt in New Zealand, you'd be shot by a rival of the Mongrel Mob gang or it would be stolen by the Mongrel Mob. My 15inch x 25inch bulldog statue (weighed a tonne) was stolen from my front step by the Mob a few years ago. I brought it in Australia but took it back to NZ when I moved back, it was never touched in Australia but didn't last long in NZ.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Yes I've seen it and I'm not a fan up close. Have got a few of the new training merchandise and quite like them all. Interested to see the black shirt with the large bulldog and @CQDog crab hat
Can't wear that black shirt in New Zealand, you'd be shot by a rival of the Mongrel Mob gang or it would be stolen by the Mongrel Mob. My 15inch x 25inch bulldog statue (weighed a tonne) was stolen from my front step by the Mob a few years ago. I brought it in Australia but took it back to NZ when I moved back, it was never touched in Australia but didn't last long in NZ.
I wore the older one of that shirt with the large white bulldog in NZ in a very regional area and got a very serious warning from a rival of the mob to take it off. I did almost immediately lol

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Yeh, I wasn't a big fan of the new jersey but I'm warming to it now, as long as this jersey change coincides with a positive change on the footy field. Hopefully a fresh new look both in what we wear and how we play.

The only thing I don't like is the white shorts for the away strip. Looks too much like the Warriors or the Newtown Jets.

sifter6

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Yes I've seen it and I'm not a fan up close. Have got a few of the new training merchandise and quite like them all. Interested to see the black shirt with the large bulldog and @CQDog crab hat

I wore the older one of that shirt with the large white bulldog in NZ in a very regional area and got a very serious warning from a rival of the mob to take it off. I did almost immediately lol
Yep, I keep most of my Bulldog gear in the wardrobe, my wife won't let me wear it out in public :grinning: I'd like to think I would challenge someone for telling me what I could or could not wear, which would likely result in violence, however, in reality I am not that stupid :grinning:

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score

Yeah I got it for Chrissy and the media polo for my birthday and both of them look a lot better in the flesh than on the website!!

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah I got it for Chrissy and the media polo for my birthday and both of them look a lot better in the flesh than on the website!!
I didn't like the material tbh.. gone are the days of heavy thick material. Good for playing but you just don't feel like u get Ur moneys worth anymore

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I didn't like the material tbh.. gone are the days of heavy thick material. Good for playing but you just don't feel like u get Ur moneys worth anymore
I disagree the thick and heavy material was absolutely horrible to play in especially in the wet!

These days they're made of the stretchy material now so its skin tight so no one can grab you on the field.
It also might help living in Sydney doing a runner! Lol

I got the away jersey for Chrissy as well and absolutely love it especially living in Qld.
If you're carrying abit extra weight it probably wouldn't look as good. :tearsofjoy:

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
I disagree the thick and heavy material was absolutely horrible to play in especially in the wet!

These days they're made of the stretchy material now so its skin tight so no one can grab you on the field.
It also might help living in Sydney doing a runner! Lol

I got the away jersey for Chrissy as well and absolutely love it especially living in Qld.
If you're carrying abit extra weight it probably wouldn't look as good. :tearsofjoy:
Agree, absolutely horrid to play in on hot, wet and humid days. But great to wear to games as a spectator in Autumn and Spring with a T Shirt under, which let's face it why most of us buy merch.

Always a Bulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep, I keep most of my Bulldog gear in the wardrobe, my wife won't let me wear it out in public :grinning: I'd like to think I would challenge someone for telling me what I could or could not wear, which would likely result in violence, however, in reality I am not that stupid :grinning:
Happy wife, happy life …. notice nothing rhymes with happy husband [emoji849]