New jersey leak

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Home strip looks like a dragons jersey only with a blue V. It's not a Canterbury jersey without the blue saddle draped over the shoulders.

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
These are the best looking jerseys in years.
Anyone not happy with them doesn’t have functional eyes lol. Shiiiit I’m half blind but can still say they are some clean jersey designs! As an artist/designer I couldn’t do much better. As has been mentioned before, the font on Laundy’s isn’t great but I doubt they’d change it just for us. Actually there’s no way. Your font is part of your branding, hence it would be on your website, cards and signs etc. and people become familiar with it, just like Jaycar, Kia and all those before, you get whatever their font is and have to accept it.

Same deal with the red sponsors. Can’t do much about it. I don’t like the look, but it’s not offensive. The Sydney Tools one is the worst. Wish that was lower sleeve but again, they would be paying for the rights to that location, so as long as you want the sponsorship dollars, you have to accept it.

One thing noticeable immediately to me is how well spaced out the sponsor logos are. Also, with having so many (big win) it looks surprisingly clean. That’s because there are only white and a couple of red ones. Also, while I do like the Laundy font, I love that the word mark is positioned near the V, without looking cluttered.

Overall I reckon they did a very good job.

T-Rocket

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Missing blue on the shoulders on the home but pretty good other than that. Wish they’d try out some different designs on the away. Sick of it just being a reverse of the home.

halfcast

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
100% mate, just like you said, it wasn’t long ago that we were in a serious world of hurt. Now we are kicking a heap of goals off the field, hopefully on field results continue to improve.

just quietly, We should be easy to spot in the crowd next year, alone in our 2023 jerseys haha
Love the training gear..ordered some yesterday