New jersey leak

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
i get the sponsorship / brand thing, but a rectangle inside a triangle is always gonna look awkward, from a purely design aesthetic they could probably try a little bit harder to achieve better integration
I guess that’s more down to whether ST would pay more for a different spot on the jersey and find a different sponsor for that section. End of the day no matter how much fans bleat, they’re not gonna tamper with their brand or change their logo just for us.

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Probably a fan mock up. There has to be a blue saddle not just a blue V on white.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
I haven't liked the jerseys since they stopped making them out of cotton. Just can't like these ones that are meant to be tight fitting. I either have to decide on them being comfortable round the chest but long enough to reach almost down to my knees, or being the right length but fitting like a compression bandage.

And the material just doesn't breathe in the summer.
I have a number of cotton jerseys, including a butchers stripe, and when I wear them to games I get so many compliments and people asking to buy them. One I only wear to Grand Finals, it has been to 6 winning Grand Finals and it's time for a 7th.

Always a Bulldog

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I have a number of cotton jerseys, including a butchers stripe, and when I wear them to games I get so many compliments and people asking to buy them. One I only wear to Grand Finals, it has been to 6 winning Grand Finals and it's time for a 7th.

Always a Bulldog
I still have the one left. Unfortunately it's getting a bit tattered now. I think my sister is in possession of my first dogs jersey from when I was a year old. It's supposed to have been handed to me but my sister has a habit of pilfering photos and keepsakes from the family. Nobody in the family lets her house sit or look after pets when we holiday anymore.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
I like the current jersey, why mess with it?
The proof will be in the actual jersey not a pic.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Looks great! And damn that Laundy logo is sexy!

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
These had better just be training jerseys or something. Terrible.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Just use our Hyundai style and have Mack trucks as our sponsor.

Mack trucks aren't pumping a megaton of money into the club and attracting players, though. If not for Laundy, our club would still be in the toilet.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
As much as I love this design, I wish we didn't need to butt ugly red logos....and I miss the days when the v went all the way to the shoulders.....they could even hook it around the back. Like a bra strap, baby!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Mack trucks aren't pumping a megaton of money into the club and attracting players, though. If not for Laundy, our club would still be in the toilet.
Gus says hi ;)

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I bet everyone’s opinion of the jersey will change when Burton is modelling it after announcing his 4 year extension.
Actually, i've noticed Jersey's usually look better when shown on an actual person.

The new Dolphins jersey is a good example of this.

Last edited:

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It’s their brand though, what are you gonna do?

Every ST shop is a big red building. Laundy and Souris can be more adaptable because Laundy doesn’t trade under that brand and Souris is a charity.

If this is real I think Souris looks letter in just blue than 2022’s purple-ish blue-ish hue.

At the end of the day the club will take the sponsors money (KFC/ST) and the fleas come with the dog, as they did KIA, Mitsubishi Electric, etc.
I’m not too bothered about the look, at the end of the day it’s about bringing in money which our management is doing.
We can’t fault them especially in this current climate.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
UGLY as sin!!! Disappointing if so, need to get some swag/style in our jerseys. New era new times!