3.jimmy Dymick
4.brad Fittler
5.trent Barrett
6.kevin Walters
Assistant coach:
Michael ennis
Million dollar coach:
Greg Bellamy
Who's this Greg guy you mentioned? We could unearth a gem in him. But a million dollars???

Fingal Bay

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I agree our biggest issue is the front office. We ain’t a powerhouse anymore
We have no home stadium
No major sponsor
Nobody wants to play here

I think we might end up seeing us relocate. I don’t want it but we are a basket case now
My how the mighty have fallen. Everything you say is true. We are ripe to be relocated.

shaun5150

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Flano, Griffin or Toovey

They are all realistic and have great experience and far better win records

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
As each week passes it becomes increasingly clear that Pay, despite having a poor roster has not improved players and his own recruitment has been poor. The club needs to get and announce a 2021 coach asap to give some clarity for 2021 and start the full on recruitment. Of those off contract id say Griffin. Assistant coaches, strength, skills, conditioning staff would then be decision based on the input of the new coach as would retention n recruitment - delaying it any longer just provides the incoming coach with a ready made "inherited roster" excuse. etc

Dogs Of War

On the Warpath
Reaction score
At this point, I think give Pay another year. That will allow us to recruit. At a minimum they need to sign Bradon Smith (Mel) for the hooker role, Burton (Panthers) for 5/8th, and the best centre or two they can get. That fixes the backline if Averillo can be the man at Fullback. Love to see Averillo get a go there this season so he knows what he has to work on.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
1.anthony griffin
2.geoff Toovey
3.jimmy Dymick
4.brad Fittler
5.trent Barrett
6.kevin Walters
Assistant coach:
Michael ennis
Million dollar coach:
Greg Bellamy
Is Greg Bellamy any good?

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
For anyone that wants to make excuses for Pay, look at the Warriors.

The players haven't been home for months, they're missing half their squad and have had to loan numerous backup players from other teams just to field 17 players each week and they have three wins on the season compared to our one. They haven't made excuses and try and work their way out of it.

Whereas Lynne and Pay keep crying and singing the same old tune about needing two extra years... Bullfrog must be rolling around in his grave.

Riggs80

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The coaching situation , the issue is a few fold in addition to actual coaching
Support staff are useless , did Pay being anyone? As assistants you would put blame on pay as he started at the club before current board.

Need more consultants , look at eels (since they like to blab what occurs ). They have Joey helping their halves , spud Carroll has been working on their forwards and was helping RCG back end of last year .

it’s apparent by fitness and the manner the team generally plays that support staff are a major cause of the failure of the team

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Most importantly we need a strong leader a players magnet in this demanding times !!!
We simply can not and should not take a chance on a rookie !!!
It must happen soon very soon otherwise will will miss the boat for the players AGAIN !!!!!!!!!
I would rather pay doubles for the right coach !
My preference
1 Bellamy
what ever it takes
2 Bennett head coach / mentor to a rookie
3 Flanagan if allowed, imagine him with the cap space
4 Griffith if we miss out on the above options, he is a good option