Rumour New Coach Update Bulldogs

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
You seriously think the average Aussie footy coach can go to France and do what Robbo did, learn French and come back here and win 3 NRL comps? As if.
Farkin hell yes, with one provision, a Sombrero.

FWIW, he has only won 2 x NRL Premierships

Always a Bulldog

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There are dreams and then there are fantasies!! Kennel would go into overdrive though if it happened
So would Rothfield, actually he would go into meltdown like the wicked witch of the West, into a puddle of spilt beer.

Snake

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The bulldogs have received their first official job application for the top job in 2023 with former coach Trent Barrett applying for the role. Trent has had Chinese with Gus and believed to be regretful of his decision to quit. It is understood the players still have faith in Trent and Matt Burton would be willing to sign a long term contract should Trent be given the opportunity.

bulldogsmyte

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Farkin hell yes, with one provision, a Sombrero.

FWIW, he has only won 2 x NRL Premierships

Always a Bulldog
No you're wrong. He's won 3 NRL premierships with the Chooks. Get your facts right.
FWIW Aren't you the guy who said on TK there was nothing wrong with Barrett's tactics and the Bulldogs style of play this year under his coaching and that all the Dogs had to do was to do the SAME thing under Barrett but "do it a little bit better"?

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Robinson is no mug. There's not many coaches let alone adults who can go to France to coach and come back fluent in French. He is clearly in the top 3 coaches going around, is a great communicator and his record speaks for itself.
Fuck off! I moved to C-Town when I was 21 and became fluent in Eshay after 2 fortnights ya ogday

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
People on here had the good oil earlier in the peace as flanno snr a certainty....well what happened?

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Please NO Rookie coaches or Super League coaches. (Who are rookies when it comes to the NRL).It is basically an amateur hour competition over there.

From what I have seen of Potter I’m happy to run with him. Even on a one year deal.

The only two other options I could accept would be Flanagan or Toovey.

The key to whoever gets the gig is the assistant coaching. In particular our strength and conditioning coach. Being fit is the number one requirement for the game. We are simply not as fit as other teams.
Fmd I'd rather Fittler than Toovey and I in no way want Fittler .. no more Manly ***** at this club!!

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Is Fittler back in the mix? That was one of the most dominant wins over QLD you will see.

QLDers were sulking and had no answers for Fittler's new tactics.

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
While I like Potter to be appointed, I can't help but think there's something kinda spiritual and unquestionable destiny about having Woolf coach the Dogs.