Rumour New Coach Update Bulldogs

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got in touch with my bulldogs informant regarding our coach moving forward this is what I have
It’s not brad filter.
Also when questioned regarding Cameron ciraldo he said good coach better to stay at Penrith.
Then I hassled him and said surely potter is a look in the decision we would be mad not to keep him as he is blue and white through and through and he replied “potter is doing an excellent job.
Also I’m hearing an announcement in about a week.
Final comment was I think you’ll be pleased.

Last edited:

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got in touch with my bulldogs informant regarding our coach moving forward this is what I have
It’s not brad filter.
Also when questioned regarding Cameron ciraldo he said good coach better to stay at Penrith.
Then I hassled him and said surely potter is a look in the decision we would be mad not to keep him as he is blue and white through and through and he replied “potter is doing an excellent job.
Great news about Fittler.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
It’s not brad filter.
but dave darts holland said it was slater, oh sorry not him, but fittler?

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
but dave darts holland said it was slater, oh sorry not him, but fittler?
He must not realise he receives the same smokescreen answers as all the fox journalists. Gus probably knows Dave will run with the rumour and get it out into Kennel Land for him.

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It’s not brad filter.
I call bullshit.....no way they will announce coach next week...likely scenario is Flanagan.....big risk asking Potter to do it on a full time basis...we need big decisions regarding recruitment and that means announcing the future coach for 2023

capt obvious

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im thinking either
Woolf
Wane or
Flanagan
And bellamy and munster in 24 at long odds

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
It’s not brad filter.
Final comment was I think you’ll be pleased.
He sounds like he’s had media training.