Rumour New Coach Update Bulldogs

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Thanks for passing on what you heard but Fittler was never a serious option. People that were freaking out about it were getting worked up for no reason.
Being worries about Fittler coaching us IS a reason to be concerned bro. I would have Maguire, Stuart and Holbrook before Fittler and I definitely don’t won’t any of them…

repolski

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Flanno and potter as assistant. The dream team.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Being worries about Fittler coaching us IS a reason to be concerned bro. I would have Maguire, Stuart and Holbrook before Fittler and I definitely don’t won’t any of them…
I don't think any of them are any serious chance or that Fittler ever was. It was just a media beat up.. Potter, Flanagan and Woolf are the only realistic options I can see coaching us next season.

EL Hefe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
2023 Anthony Semibold then Adam O'Brien
2024 Graham Murray 5 year deal

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
There’s probably 2 or 3 people here with legit info, rest are shit talkers. Not long ago op posts it will be Fittler with Ennis and Ciraldo as assistants now it’s not Fittler.
100%

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I don't think any of them are any serious chance or that Fittler ever was. It was just a media beat up.. Potter, Flanagan and Woolf are the only realistic options I can see coaching us next season.
They are the only sensible options with possibly Wane as well.

Haza

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I got in touch with my bulldogs informant regarding our coach moving forward this is what I have
It’s not brad filter.
Also when questioned regarding Cameron ciraldo he said good coach better to stay at Penrith.
Then I hassled him and said surely potter is a look in the decision we would be mad not to keep him as he is blue and white through and through and he replied “potter is doing an excellent job.
Also I’m hearing an announcement in about a week.
Final comment was I think you’ll be pleased.
Has this announcement got something to do with a new well known global sponsor???

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im thinking either
Woolf
Wane or
Flanagan
And bellamy and munster in 24 at long odds
Please NO Rookie coaches or Super League coaches. (Who are rookies when it comes to the NRL).It is basically an amateur hour competition over there.

From what I have seen of Potter I’m happy to run with him. Even on a one year deal.

The only two other options I could accept would be Flanagan or Toovey.

The key to whoever gets the gig is the assistant coaching. In particular our strength and conditioning coach. Being fit is the number one requirement for the game. We are simply not as fit as other teams.