New Bulldogs Website look

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
https://www.bulldogs.com.au/

Check it out.

Web designer Steven Wonder was employed to redesign the website with a more "hip", "cool" and "down with the kids" look.

Channeling his InstaFaceGrambook powers, and creative juices, he's designed a killer website....

Nope it's a fucking mess ... all over the place.

Player Profiles have reverted to Lichaa in NSW Cup, and half the information is wrong.

It has potential, but for fucks sake, DONT PUT SOMETHING LIVE TILL IT'S READY!!!!

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Check it out.

Web designer Steven Wonder was employed to redesign the website with a more "hip", "cool" and "down with the kids" look.

Channeling his InstaFaceGrambook powers, and creative juices, he's designed a killer website....

Player Profiles have reverted to Lichaa in NSW Cup, and half the information is wrong.

It has potential, but for fucks sake, DONT PUT SOMETHING LIVE TILL IT'S READY!!!!
Happens all the time, chill out...

Rockford

Kennel Established
Gilded
Reaction score
Looks like the Cookie Cutter NRL template?

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Anyone remember the old website over 10 years ago now where it was completely separate to the NRL and other clubs? It was a clean site with lots of content and easy to navigate pages.

Amazing how after 10+ years it's gone completely backwards.

Ahecee

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Its not the Bulldogs though, same shitty look on lots of teams sites is rolling out, not to feel left out the NRL put that shit theme to work on their site too......... Way to go NRL, I give you an A for effort, and a F- for site design.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Anyone remember the old website over 10 years ago now where it was completely separate to the NRL and other clubs? It was a clean site with lots of content and easy to navigate pages.

Amazing how after 10+ years it's gone completely backwards.
Yup didn't realise it was a generic template until I've just checked the other sites and the NRL.com site.

They are trying to make it blend in with social media and failing in spectacular fashion.

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
All the teams have shared the same template for years now but yeah this new template looks pretty shit.

ALX25

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Agreed, the new template isn't user friendly.

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like the way they show the backs and forwards separately in the profiles. Unfortunately it really highlights how skinny we are in the backs seeing them all on one page.

Mike_B

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
If you look at the draw they have the game times but am instead of pm seriously how hard is it

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Seems to have been taken down again. I can't get into it.

dogbone

Kennel Established
Reaction score

Check it out.

It's not on the designer to get the content right. And if there are mistakes they will get fixed soon enough. I saw the nrl one today without thinking to look at ours and I liked the design change.

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Players listing is in alphabetical order for a change however, they use their first name not their Family name, :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: lol piss poor IMO
One usually file by Family / surname.

Status
Not open for further replies.