New Bulldogs Website look

Status
Not open for further replies.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Parts are better, other parts worse. Need to let it settle though.. its swimming race not a diving comp

Kip Drordy

Kennel Established
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website now has 30 players listed. Do we reckon it's safe to assume these are the 30 on NRL contacts??? New signings like Marshall-King, Cerruto, Anderson would therefore be tier 2 (NSW Cup). Would also mean Lewis has moved into top squad. Chase Stanley is still there but I hadn't seen anything that he was going? Also Andy Saunders - has he been training, still with us???

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Website now has 30 players listed. Do we reckon it's safe to assume these are the 30 on NRL contacts??? New signings like Marshall-King, Cerruto, Anderson would therefore be tier 2 (NSW Cup). Would also mean Lewis has moved into top squad. Chase Stanley is still there but I hadn't seen anything that he was going? Also Andy Saunders - has he been training, still with us???
Pay no attention to that list mate, it’s all wrong and out of date at this point. JMK and Cerruto are top 30.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Eh. Seems alright. I rarely visit the website anyway. If anything of interest goes on the site then I'll see it on the Kennel anyway.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
https://www.bulldogs.com.au/

Check it out.

Web designer Steven Wonder was employed to redesign the website with a more "hip", "cool" and "down with the kids" look.

Channeling his InstaFaceGrambook powers, and creative juices, he's designed a killer website....

Nope it's a fucking mess ... all over the place.

Player Profiles have reverted to Lichaa in NSW Cup, and half the information is wrong.

It has potential, but for fucks sake, DONT PUT SOMETHING LIVE TILL IT'S READY!!!!
The website has taken a massive nosedive. Our best one was in 2007-08 when Eastgate Multimedia were doing it. Now, it's a fucken dogs breakfast!

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
I like how you can click on Cleelands player profile for example and his 2017 highlights can be watched

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Do any of the videos actually work for you guys? I open the Montoya video and no video even loads.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The website has taken a massive nosedive. Our best one was in 2007-08 when Eastgate Multimedia were doing it. Now, it's a fucken dogs breakfast!
But their history section was ordinary. I have sent plenty of emails to them (because it asked for any info) with verified information & no replies.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Long been a problem with websites, IT experts re configuring things for no real reason.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
It is an "aspirational" website.
Its been up a week, and is still terrible!

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Adam Elliots interview - "125000 km" - oh dear maths is not a strong area for Adam.

Malpass

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Still has tyrone Phillips listed.didnt he sign with penrith.
Also has lachlan lewis listed under coaches heading.
Does anyone proof read things......

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I don’t know what it looked like then but a website built 10 years ago wouldn’t even work today. This website is a more mobile friendly website than the last which is better for the majority

Kip Drordy

Kennel Established
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I don’t know what it looked like then but a website built 10 years ago wouldn’t even work today. This website is a more mobile friendly website than the last which is better for the majority
I don't really care what it looks like. I just want some accurate info on it.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I don't really care what it looks like. I just want some accurate info on it.
It will get there. Still the off-season + Chrissy period. Won’t be set until into the new yr. I think the issue could be that Telstra have a team controlling 16 teams, so review process can take longer

Status
Not open for further replies.