New banner

Status
Not open for further replies.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Great work mate. Good on you. Hoe big will it be? It would look awesome with claws and a bit of blood on his teeth, plus an eel in one paw and a rooster in the other would really set it off!!!!

Benjamin Short

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Great work mate. Good on you. Hoe big will it be? It would look awesome with claws and a bit of blood on his teeth, plus an eel in one paw and a rooster in the other would really set it off!!!!
Hi mate it's. 1.4 X1.4m

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Good job champ !
Also not sure if this happens at ANZ, but at the Knights game last week, they had a measuring board at the entry to see if your flag and or banner was oversized and not allowed... Fucking getting outrageous our game.

Benjamin Short

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Good job champ !
Also not sure if this happens at ANZ, but at the Knights game last week, they had a measuring board at the entry to see if your flag and or banner was oversized and not allowed... Fucking getting outrageous our game.
Yeah I heard about this I know the guy that made it has made a few others for fans that you see at the games

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hopefully we will score some points in games and you wont need to change it to 'Dogs of Bore' which is what we have been since 2012...love the sign though, well done to you

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
That's cool mate, I like it a lot and look forward to seeing it at the games

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah I heard about this I know the guy that made it has made a few others for fans that you see at the games
Good point. I seem to remember that in order to bring a banner into a bulldogs game at ANZ you have to have permission from either the club and/or ANZ. You would do well to contact the Dogs office and get approval otherwise you might be stopped at the gate.

Status
Not open for further replies.