Nestle got "woke"

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Only just saw your post on page 1 where you explained that!
White Knights were awesome, chewy sort of peppermint shit in the middle (like Minties) coated in chocolate. Pretty hardcore on the fangs though lol.
All good my brother, I'm a connoisseur of all things Mexican ;) from sipping margaritas to banging señoritas lol

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
Never new they did a spearmint Version, if they did I very much doubt they would be around anymore!
The spearmint ones were real good. Couldn't even find a pic of them on google just now.

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
All good my brother, I'm a connoisseur of all things Mexican ;) from sipping margaritas to banging señoritas lol
And tacos. Mexicans can lay claim to some great stuff that's for sure.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
The spearmint ones were real good. Couldn't even find a pic of them on google just now.
We’re they called spearmint and redskin sticks? I’ve never heard of them but they were sold in Aussie. That’s all I could find lol?

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
We’re they called spearmint and redskin sticks? I’ve never heard of them but they were sold in Aussie. That’s all I could find lol?
Pretty sure it just had spearmint written on it. Exact same size as a redskin. Not sure if same company made them, I've got a craving for some now!

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Pretty sure it just had spearmint written on it. Exact same size as a redskin. Not sure if same company made them, I've got a craving for some now!
Haha, well I’m not a big fan of spearmint, but I don’t mind a spearmint milkshake now and then, and the spearmint imperials were always good to have in the glovebox lol.!!

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
Pink tacos? ;)
Never had the pleasure of a home-grown Mexican flesh-taco unfortunately. They would be a real treat I'm betting!
The mince ones go alright lol

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Never had the pleasure of a home-grown Mexican flesh-taco unfortunately. They would be a real treat I'm betting!
The mince ones go alright lol
Next time I go back to Cancun you're coming.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Honestly what's the racist part of Aunt Jemima?

I'd love food named after me.. Uncle Ed's brontosaurus ribs lol
I'm not cooking a mothafuckin brontosaurus burger Gus, this ain't the mothafuckin Flintstones.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Pretty sure they had a cartoon dragon on the packet too at one point.

Here is a picture of the giant size ones packet.

84385375_10213262930208343_3378518955474812928_n.jpg

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
Pretty sure they had a cartoon dragon on the packet too at one point.

Here is a picture of the giant size ones packet.

View attachment 15499
That's the ones! They were the shit back in the day.
And those triangle- shaped Freezers iceblocks. Cola, raspberry and coola flavour, suck on those things for hours (or at least until all the flavour was gone and you just had a triangle of bland ice lol).

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
And those triangle- shaped Freezers iceblocks. Cola, raspberry and coola flavour, suck on those things for hours (or at least until all the flavour was gone and you just had a triangle of bland ice lol).
I liked those spearmint leaves lollies also

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ahhh sunny boy ice blocks

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
The old Sunnyboy iceblock. I used to get them from the school canteen when I was a young chap.