Nestle got "woke"

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
And what about the gun toting, Indian shooting, White Supremacist..the Milky Bar Kid..smiling little bastard has got away with it for years!!
E7C6C629-1101-4C78-B3CF-F719ACAB752B.jpeg

ouwet

Bulldogs 4 Life
Reaction score
Weak... Over this political BS!

Bring back the classics.

Ras El Abed not this BS "Tarboosh"

Ras El Abed (English Translation... Head of a N****).

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Bud I went to the Coke factory years ago on an excursion with some kids.. The lady who spoke boasted that some under developed countries were unable to access fresh water, but they could get Coke! It was great to hear at the end of her talk most of the students were appalled at that comment..
I went to a coke factory once, couldn't understand what they were saying as I can't speak Spanish but they seemed like nice guys, gave me a couple of complimentary suitcases to bring back home with me.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I went to a coke factory once, couldn't understand what they were saying as I can't speak Spanish but they seemed like nice guys, gave me a couple of complimentary suitcases to bring back home with me.
I visited one whilst in Mexico, Uncle Pablo was a lovable chap...

Last edited:

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I remember getting a cartoon of this back in the day when I was working at the supermarket. Coke flavored energy drink. It really did give you a kick. But I always wondered if there was a little extra in the ingredients, I mean not like the name gives any hints :laughing:

images.jpeg.jpg

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Did he look like this guy?
C7776B96-162E-42CA-A9E9-46427350C8B5.jpeg

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
At least he shouts the bar.
Yeah, but its white chocolate, which isn't even really chocolate!

As a side note, my best best used to look like the milky car kid. He had the blonde hair and round glasses combo. Fuck he copped a lot of shit for it.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Honestly what's the racist part of Aunt Jemima?

I'd love food named after me.. Uncle Ed's brontosaurus ribs lol
Jemima has connotations which the goody two shoes believe are not right. Let me put it this way...... my brother who is 72 years of age had a golliwog when he was a young lad and it was called Jemima....

Anything and everything will be called out mark my words..everything will be colour neutral..... good luck ordering a specific type of coffee or playing a simple game of chess where white goes first over black and the squares are black and white.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
That's the ones! They were the shit back in the day.
And those triangle- shaped Freezers iceblocks. Cola, raspberry and coola flavour, suck on those things for hours (or at least until all the flavour was gone and you just had a triangle of bland ice lol).
You mean Sunny boys...this is the packaging I remember from my childhood....

upload_2020-6-24_18-4-58.jpeg

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Jemima has connotations which the goody two shoes believe are not right. Let me put it this way...... my brother who is 72 years of age had a golliwog when he was a young lad and it was called Jemima....

Anything and everything will be called out mark my words..everything will be colour neutral..... good luck ordering a specific type of coffee or playing a simple game of chess where white goes first over black and the squares are black and white.
Wonder if they'll want to change the name of Black Bears, has anyone asked how they feel?

images.jpeg.jpg

blackbearwhoa.jpg

blackbearpullmeover.jpg

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
A pitch black night will now be known as not as bright as day or alternatively an unlighted night....

No doubt this explanation will have to be rethought as well.........if not with the word black how will we describe the absence of colour? Note the lack of reference to racial use ...

Black is associated with power, fear, mystery, strength, authority, elegance, formality, death, evil, and aggression, authority, rebellion, and sophistication. Black is required for all other colors to have depth and variation of hue. The black color is the absence of color.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
According to his kid, apparently he was so tight he used to cheat during monopoly sessions with his own family by hiding money all over the house, no matter how much he lost he always had reserves and came out on top.

Just thought I'd share
Did he hide his drugs in Free Parking?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Back on subject.... I love black chicks ;)