NBN rubbish

Status
Not open for further replies.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
So i get connected to nbn the other day. All excited thinking would get supersonic speeds that could blow shit up .
Nup fucking rubbish slower than hokk in open space. Why do i have to pay for a service thats gayer than the previous service. Anyone else have gay internerd services ?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Can you stream...ahh.."videos" in HD??

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Which speed did you pick? 12/1, 25/5, faster?

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
Are straight Fiber or that copper bullshit the government is handing us

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Now I'm worried about the nbn lol

Don't want to pay for slow shit

Drop Bear

Much Loved Eels Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I found out after we bought the current house that we are 200 mtrs short of the cable from the node, so all we could get was ADSL. Useless for streaming. We received a letter from NBN saying we would have the box to the house by January. I knew that was a lie as no arsehole works in Qld from mid December till end of January!! Four weeks ago we got offered ADSL2 out of the blue. I connected netflix to three outlets in HD. Everything works fine, no lag. Who needs NBN??

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Welcome to the wonderful world of No Bloody Networking!!

and this is why I love my cable system... 35+ Mbits of piss off quick speed without the congestion factor.

Is it slow all the time or just during set periods? You'll probably find it's congested as fuck due to being school holidays and kids on the internet or Netflix binging.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I found out after we bought the current house that we are 200 mtrs short of the cable from the node, so all we could get was ADSL. Useless for streaming. We received a letter from NBN saying we would have the box to the house by January. I knew that was a lie as no arsehole works in Qld from mid December till end of January!! Four weeks ago we got offered ADSL2 out of the blue. I connected netflix to three outlets in HD. Everything works fine, no lag. Who needs NBN??
I've got adsl2 also mate, no lag had absolutely perfect! Fuck the nbn! And 70 bux a month unlimited

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

and this is why I love my cable system... 35+ Mbits of piss off quick speed without the congestion factor.

Is it slow all the time or just during set periods? You'll probably find it's congested as fuck due to being school holidays and kids on the internet or Netflix binging.
Seems slow all the time

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

Is that an unlimited plan? Which company and how much?

Status
Not open for further replies.