Nasheed with the good oil. Why Lynnes days really are numbered pt2.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
As usual, my insider network has the scoop.

I can confirm that the rival ticket has arrived and those involved include the main man leading the charge is a very wealthy businessman with connections to previous boards, and also involved is a notable former board member we all know and a respected sports agent that was involved with the SBW saga in 2007.

View attachment 16844

It's happening guys
Never doubt Nasheeds inside info again.
If they're standing against the Anderson team, why aren't they named? Hard to vote for phantoms.

DogzPride

Waterboy
Reaction score
Does anyone know who is being talked about taking Lynnes place as chairman should she be overthrown. If Lynne, Dunn & Ballesty are all outs, then who is taking their place ?????

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
If they're standing against the Anderson team, why aren't they named? Hard to vote for phantoms.
Precisely Chris. This ‘document’ calls for certain directors to be removed yet says nothing about an alternative ticket. An EGM can’t even be called unless there is an alternative ticket ready to go. If it is, who are they? Names and credentials please. And why haven’t they started approaching voting members if they want support? Can any other voting member here confirm if they have/not been approached? I can confirm NO, I have not.

Craystar

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Precisely Chris. This ‘document’ calls for certain directors to be removed yet says nothing about an alternative ticket. An EGM can’t even be called unless there is an alternative ticket ready to go. If it is, who are they? Names and credentials please. And why haven’t they started approaching voting members if they want support? Can any other voting member here confirm if they have/not been approached? I can confirm NO, I have not.
We all know who is behind this, along with the messengers being sent out through various social media platforms

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
We all know who is behind this, along with the messengers being sent out through various social media platforms
I know mate. Doesn’t bode well for credibility does it? What they also failed to address was that as the footy club nominated directors for the league club, is there another document calling for an EGM at the league club given if Dunn and Ballesty were removed from the footy club they are also out of the league club? Just as Dunn has been made President of the league club? Doesn’t pass the smell test...

DoggyStyla

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
As usual your opinion is just trolling bullshit! Fuck off back to Souths you loser!

SweetFA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They don’t require an alternative ticket. They are requesting 3 of the 7 sitting members stand down. Quorum of the remaining 4 sitting members can appointment replacements=
Interesting & intriguing; & the puppeteer?

Last edited:

Jai81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
where was your inside scoop on Holland retiring??? I thought you would be all over that!

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
They don’t require an alternative ticket. They are requesting 3 of the 7 sitting members standout. Quorum of the remaining 4 sitting members can appointment replacements=
They don’t? To call an EGM?
Who are the replacements then?
Smoke and mirrors.
Puppeteer or their master seems obvious enough.

A

Alexander the Great

They don’t require an alternative ticket. They are requesting 3 of the 7 sitting members standout. Quorum of the remaining 4 sitting members can appointment replacements=
Correct.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
So first footy club members have to gather the numbers to force the motion. Those would include the remaining 4 directors who are all members and would vote. Why would Khoury / Thomas / Mortimer / Turner agree?

And what about the knock-on effect of Dunn and Ballesty being on both boards if they are removed from the footy club board and when Dunn has just been made President of the league club? I don’t buy it... it doesn’t stack up.

Last edited:

SweetFA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They don’t? To call an EGM?
Who are the replacements then?
Smoke and mirrors.
Puppeteer or their master seems obvious enough.
As you know,
An EGM to be called doesn’t require an alternative ticket they’re requesting the remaining “ 3 reform ticket” members stand own, not the Entire Board..
EGM can be called by the Chair if requested.
Or 100 Full or Life Members
Or 5% of the total number of Full or Life Members
Or as otherwise requested by the Corporations Act

An EGM right now, is not in the best interest of the Club. The 3 directors standing down and putting the Club before personal egos & agendas is... Vox populi

A reminder of what was promised in Feb 2018:-

Last edited:

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
As you know,
An EGM to be called doesn’t require an alternative ticket they’re requesting the remaining “ 3 reform ticket” members stand own, not the Entire Board..
RGM can be called by the Chair if requested.
Or 100 Full or Life Members
Or 5% of the total number of Full or Life Members
Or as otherwise requested by the Corporations Act

An EGM right now, is not in the best interest of the Club. The 3 directors standing down and putting the Club before personal egos & agendas is... Vox populi
Yeah, got it now, not an EGM.
So we can rule out the Chair calling it based on her comments that ‘members are entitled to have their say’ - so it’s down to whether 100+ or 5% of footy club members agree. Can you see that happening? To me this is all disgruntled noise from elsewhere...

SweetFA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah, got it now, not an EGM.
So we can rule out the Chair calling it based on her comments that ‘members are entitled to have their say’ - so it’s down to whether 100+ or 5% of footy club members agree. Can you see that happening? To me this is all disgruntled noise from elsewhere...
The incumbents have had enough time to at least have us steering in the right direction both on & off the field. Everyone is over the excuses & lack of leadership. At this stage I believe it’s just Sabre-rattling...
As for your question the seeing this happening?Not at this stage, the right people aren’t jockeying for position.....yet

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
At this stage I believe it’s just Sabre-rattling...
As for your question the seeing this happening? Not at this stage, the right people aren’t jockeying for position.....yet
Exactly what I thought...
I’ve no doubt there will be jockeying for an alternative ticket for 2022 and by then there should be: 4 years with the incumbents. The strength of that is going to be largely about what the incumbents achieve in the next 12 months in terms of finalising 2021 recruitment, getting T-Baz and staff and ultimately the team off to a positive start as well as ongoing cap/roster management and leveraging the benefits of the partnerships with the Laundy’s and Mounties plus growth in membership, sponsorship and merchandise revenue. If they can show demonstrable achievement there, they may last longer with selected seats changing hands rather than a wipeout. If they fail, a wipeout is more likely.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I think this has to be a beat up. Its just not organised. And why would they seek to move the three best directors?