Nasheed with the good oil. Why Lynnes days really are numbered pt2.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
It is possible it's some elaborate prank. But it came to me via very reputable insiders who assure me it's the real deal. As well all know. My insider is solid.

I had names of everyone mentioned and they freaked out and I couldn't reveal all of them. As per my original intention. Apparently club releasing a statement soon

liambritemmy

Waterboy
Reaction score
Arthur Coorey, his son Anthony Coorey who is also a registered player agent. Both good people who love the club.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
This is of course a of of rubbish. The only director who is worthwhile, John Ballesty, is on the hit list. Go figure.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Calling a EGM is one thing.

Getting a win with ticket that involves Dib, Coorey, and Khoder Nasser is a completely different beast.

Especially if it threatens the Laundry sponsorship and support that Anderson brought in.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Calling a EGM is one thing.

Getting a win with ticket that involves Dib, Coorey, and Khoder Nasser is a completely different beast.

Especially if it threatens the Laundry sponsorship and support that Anderson brought in.
I’d find it extremely hard to follow the club if those three were there. Fortunately it won’t happen

David holland

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Another group that doesn't have the leadership I think

A

Alexander the Great

Unfortunately I've been told that Mundine and Khoder are in the mix and talks of Willie Mason, SBW and Reni are rallying behind it also.
What the hell is going in. I dont want SBW back at our club in any shape or form. He can fuck off back to overseas asap.

A

Alexander the Great

I’d find it extremely hard to follow the club if those three were there. Fortunately it won’t happen
Coorey and Dib have nothing to do with it from what I was told this morning. Another guys which are well known around the club but have no official dealings or been in a position of power before. We need to stop this shit asap.

At first i wanted a rival ticket but now I sure as hell dont.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Not sure why you want to remove a driving force within the club.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Coorey and Dib have nothing to do with it from what I was told this morning. Another guys which are well known around the club but have no official dealings or been in a position of power before. We need to stop this shit asap.

At first i wanted a rival ticket but now I sure as hell dont.
Me too. Do my riddles from a few weeks ago make a bit more sense now? haha.
At the end of the day I want the best for the club and this bullshit bickering isn’t that

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
As usual, my insider network has the scoop.

I can confirm that the rival ticket has arrived and those involved include the main man leading the charge is a very wealthy businessman with connections to previous boards, and also involved is a notable former board member we all know and a respected sports agent that was involved with the SBW saga in 2007.

View attachment 16844

It's happening guys
Never doubt Nasheeds inside info again.
Nice microsoft word doc

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Unfortunately I've been told that Mundine and Khoder are in the mix and talks of Willie Mason, SBW and Reni are rallying behind it also.
What the hell is going in. I dont want SBW back at our club in any shape or form. He can fuck off back to overseas asap.
It is possible it's some elaborate prank. But it came to me via very reputable insiders who assure me it's the real deal. As well all know. My insider is solid.

I had names of everyone mentioned and they freaked out and I couldn't reveal all of them. As per my original intention. Apparently club releasing a statement soon
So you've got the good oil mate, for the sake of TK and our club please drink 2 litres of good quality caster oil, and sit on the dunny for month.