NASCAR - Noose found hanging in black drivers garage

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
First question I ask is how did some gave access to the garage and why isn't there video footage?

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
First question I ask is how did some gave access to the garage and why isn't there video footage?
How dare you!
Take off the tin foil hat now you conspiracy loser!
You should be blindly following the mainstream narrative and be doing what you're told by the government!

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Over 60%?
And people say its a conspiracy to say the jews have a stranglehold on Hollywood and you're an anti-Semitic for pointing it out?
Yeah, and then you have another section of new age Jews that aren't secretive about it and actually get offended you undermine their presence in Hollywood.
https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/www...m-2008-dec-19-oe-stein19-story.html?_amp=true

I don't think the old guard will be too happy with these articles but at least they are truthful

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
How dare you!
You should be blindly following the mainstream narrative and be doing what you're told by the government!
Fake hate crimes are so common it's not even tin hat territory, but you still get people who don't see it and say things like 'it's absurd to think it's staged'.

The whole thing is too convenient and Hubba gonna get publicity and paid.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
How dare you!
the leader of the government in question probably has a theory that it was faked and definitely not racist, so thinking it was racist is going against what the government wants

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
the leader of the government in question probably has a theory that it was faked and definitely not racist, so thinking it was racist is going against what the government wants
Most people have no fkn clue what the definition of racism is.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
To Trumps credit, he has a pretty good instinct for a fake accusation or hate crime or setup. I'll give him that. He won't jump on the virtue signalling bandwagon like others. He knows peeps plays tricks.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Jussie Smollett 2.0 anyone?

Heard The garages are locked up tighter than Fort Knox.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Jussie Smollett 2.0 anyone?

Heard The garages are locked up tighter than Fort Knox.
First question I asked was how they get in and why isn't their camera footage. There would be at least a couple of million worth of car and equipment in each garage.

It's unanswered questions like this that fuel the people more to question the whole incident. That and the media picking and choosing what to report and/or half-assed reporting.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Hence why Nascars best play is to shut the fuck up. They don't need to pander to the left. It's not their base. Most of their fans wouldn't approve but wouldn't really give a fuck at the same time. Let it play out. I think it's Jussie Smolllet all over again, it may not be. But don't bitch it and stay staunch NASCAR.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Hence why Nascars best play is to shut the fuck up. They don't need to pander to the left. It's not their base. Most of their fans wouldn't approve but wouldn't really give a fuck at the same time. Let it play out. I think it's Jussie Smolllet all over again, it may not be. But don't bitch it and stay staunch NASCAR.
They picked NASCAR for a reason, it's full or redneck racist hillbillies so it will be more believable.

PS fkn lol @ NASCAR, turning the wheel to the left isn't a sport.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Can't believe in 2020 there are people who even hate black people for being black, its a bloody skin color for fucksake, nothing to do with the person they are.
For sure. I agree with you. There are also plenty of people (and this seems to be gathering momentum lately) who hate people for haviNg white skin).

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
To suggest he may have put it up himself without any evidence to suggest it is reprehensible.... and you can not seriously try snd tell me you believe it is a possibility. If he were having suicidal thoughts he certainly wouldn’t make a show of it by putting up a noose n a nascar garage.

Grow up Nasheed. You’re funny when you troll about unimportant things like football, but nobody in their right minds would be
Amused by this.... nor would they consider it a genuine possibility.
It’s a possibility that he did it himself, although I agree there’s no evidence for it as far as I’m aware so people shouldn’t make the claim without backing it up with something.

the reason I say it’s a possibility is one Mr Jussie Smollett.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
It’s a possibility that he did it himself, although I agree there’s no evidence for it as far as I’m aware so people shouldn’t make the claim without backing it up with something.

the reason I say it’s a possibility is one Mr Jussie Smollett.
Look, anything is possible.....but I find it almost impossible to believe that Bubba would set the whole thing up when he already had the support of the NASCAR organisation and fellow drivers......especially in an environment in which it would be pretty easy for investigators to uncover the truth behind any staged event. Any logical person could surely see he had a lot more to lose than to gain from trying something like that. Bubba got his wish - NASCAR banned the confederate flag and there were a lot of people angry and disgruntled about that .....members of the public and even possibly some within the NASCAR organisation. It makes no sense to assume he did it himself just because there have been some instances of faked hate crimes (which are very much the exception and not the rule), when it is well established that many people were angry about the confederate flag ban and no doubt blamed him for it. I honestly don't see how any rational person would point the finger at Bubba.

At least the NASCAR organisation and his fellow drivers have stood with him and shown him support during what must be a very tough time..... more than can be said for all the keyboard warrior super sleuths who are blaming him for it without even a shred of evidence. I am glad to see you agreeing that nobody should be making the claim without evidence. The FBI is much more well equipped to investigate than anyone who is sitting around with a mouse in their hand and a chip on their shoulder.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Look, anything is possible.....but I find it almost impossible to believe that Bubba would set the whole thing up when he already had the support of the NASCAR organisation and fellow drivers......especially in an environment in which it would be pretty easy for investigators to uncover the truth behind any staged event. Any logical person could surely see he had a lot more to lose than to gain from trying something like that. Bubba got his wish - NASCAR banned the confederate flag and there were a lot of people angry and disgruntled about that .....members of the public and even possibly some within the NASCAR organisation. It makes no sense to assume he did it himself just because there have been some instances of faked hate crimes (which are very much the exception and not the rule), when it is well established that many people were angry about the confederate flag ban and no doubt blamed him for it. I honestly don't see how any rational person would point the finger at Bubba.

At least the NASCAR organisation and his fellow drivers have stood with him and shown him support during what must be a very tough time..... more than can be said for all the keyboard warrior super sleuths who are blaming him for it without even a shred of evidence. I am glad to see you agreeing that nobody should be making the claim without evidence. The FBI is much more well equipped to investigate than anyone who is sitting around with a mouse in their hand and a chip on their shoulder.
I'm not saying that he did it himself.

I totally agree with your initial comments back on page 1.

The only thing I'll add is that society has taken itself to a point where being a victim is now fashionable. People receive all sorts of benefits from being able to prove they are a minority or have been the victim of a some sort of discrimination.

The sentence directly above is not making a comment about the Nascar incident, but simply making a point about the society in general within which we currently live.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

This is all that weak lying **** Jessies fault.

Because of his cowardly act, every incident of racism against blacks is automatically questioned now.

All he did was disgrace his people.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
This may look to be either a genuine mistake or a hoax.

The "noose" that was found was a rope with a loop to manually pull down the garage door.