NASCAR - Noose found hanging in black drivers garage

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Stormfront.... Really?

Full on racist Nazi propaganda. There's literally nothing you can "learn" from the site unless what you want to learn is "how to be the most racist person alive"

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Stormfront.... Really?

Full on racist Nazi propaganda. There's literally nothing you can "learn" from the site unless what you want to learn is "how to be the most racist person alive"
trust me, there's plenty of that because a lot of people there are racist but there's also plemnnnnty of news the media doesn't show you. There is an agenda against Christianity, whites And conservative society and I don't need to be white to see that. Stormfront is good at showing that bias. Unlike the normal media, Stormfront rarely lies, but the truth is uncomfortable for alot of people.

check this,
Go to google and type in 'European people history' and look at the image results.

Last edited:

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
trust me, there's plenty of that because a lot of people there are racist but there's also plemnnnnty of news the media doesn't show you. There is an agenda against Christianity, whites And conservative society and I don't need to be white to see that. Stormfront is good at showing that bias. Unlike the normal media, Stormfront rarely lies, but the truth is uncomfortable for alot of people.

check this,
Go to google and type in 'European people history' and look at the image results.
Not sure if trolling or serious...

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Stormfront.... Really?

Looking to a neo nazi site for truth makes about as much sense as looking to an ex KGB operative / defector for a balanced perspective on the left...... pretty sure he is just a troll..... pretty sad and pathetic to be trolling over this sort of thing.

Last edited:

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Stormfront is Nazi propaganda? I'm now looking at Billy Joel's 1989 album from a whole different perspective.

Edit: his previous album was Konstert, which was a live album from the Soviet Union. Now i'm really confused.

Last edited:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Stormfront.... Really?

I didn't know this was a thing until I stupidly clicked the link.

Is this what the Annoying Orange meant when he said "A storm is coming"? Kind of goes with the way Murika is today.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

check this,
All propaganda is lies, from both sides. Don't fall for that bullshit.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Another Jussie Smullett / Bubba Wallace incident:

LOL! Meghan Markle even called her! She claimed she was set on fire by 4 white frat boys, they called her racial slurs and then set her on fire.

The only problem?

The Madison Police Department released nearly 160 pages of case documents, which included screenshots of surveillance footage showing Ms Bernstein’s car was the only one stopped at the lights and there was no one around her.

Forensic reports showed investigators had found no evidence of any burning or charring in her car, and no traces of the lighter or match she said had been used to start the fire.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Another Jussie Smullett / Bubba Wallace incident:

LOL! Meghan Markle even called her! She claimed she was set on fire by 4 white frat boys, they called her racial slurs and then set her on fire.

The only problem?

The Madison Police Department released nearly 160 pages of case documents, which included screenshots of surveillance footage showing Ms Bernstein’s car was the only one stopped at the lights and there was no one around her.

Forensic reports showed investigators had found no evidence of any burning or charring in her car, and no traces of the lighter or match she said had been used to start the fire.
Bringing up a 4 month old thread to keep driving home your prejudice/agenda?

Now you're just getting really sad.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score

No agenda. I just like to point out instances where people allege things to gain public sympathy, but it turns out that the allegations were not true.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score

BTW if you have any genuine interest in hate crimes, you would actively call out instances such as this story, because fake hate crimes do the biggest disservice to ACTUAL victims of hate crime. People stop believing them because they doubt whether they're telling the truth.