Napa Consolidated Discussion Thread

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
With a bit of discipline, he will be a weapon and probably play better under Pay.
Our pack looks fast an mean and should prove solid in defence and lay down a good platform in attack.
I'm really looking forward to next year...

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Didn’t Think we would see the day our club would sign a ginger as powerful as Kris the ranga Keating

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
We wont lose much in yardage. Our young pups have had a year of fg under their belts. Theyll just have to increase their avg by 30-40 mtrs each a game. Its doable

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
next minute , Napa is home sick and wants to go back to Qld.

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Can see sleepy... sorry Napa missing huge chunks of the season for his terrible tackling style which will no doubt go wrong again

Roosters don’t release anyone that is any good, we’ve just signed someone else’s reject for a large chunk of our very tight cap.... next we’ll be extending Montoya’s contract!!

Looking at our squad besides Jacko it’s fringe first graders, rejects & cripples

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
All negative nellies have had their say and its now time welcome a new Bulldog on board. All the knockers seem to forget this guy is a State of Origin forward.
Dean Pay will quickly sort out any indiscretions he may have. He will improve immensely now hes away from Fitzgibbon.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Where do i line up to kill myself?

Noeasyday

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I think it's a decent signing, still young, won gf's and SOO, change of environment and the chance to grow into a leader may be the ticket to get the best out of him. Always good to put some fear into the opposition ball carrier too.

I think Jackson should move into lock.
RFM, CHN and Martin compete for the 2 edge spots. Maybe RFM on the bench to cover edge and middle?
Tolman and Napa starting front row.
Leaves Elliot, Sue, Ogden, Fualalo and Tualau to fight for the bench spots.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I think it's a decent signing, still young, won gf's and SOO, change of environment and the chance to grow into a leader may be the ticket to get the best out of him. Always good to put some fear into the opposition ball carrier too.

I think Jackson should move into lock.
RFM, CHN and Martin compete for the 2 edge spots. Maybe RFM on the bench to cover edge and middle?
Tolman and Napa starting front row.
Leaves Elliot, Sue, Ogden, Fualalo and Tualau to fight for the bench spots.
Smith and To’omaga ahead of tualau and maybe even fualao

Artybulldog 26

Kennel Established
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
Reaction score
Im going with
Hoppa
Montoya first half/ Meany second half( Still raw)
CHN
Holland
Smith
Lewis
Foran
Tolman
Lichaa(Half the season)/JMK (First half in reserve until he's ready to take over)
Napa
JJ
Martin
Elliot
Toomonga
Sue
RFM
Ogden

Mackdoggies

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Everyone saying Napa will always be suspended. Look at the stats. Napa played 122 games for roosters, klemmer played 113 for dogs. They both debuted in 2013. Napa debuted with 7 games to go, klemmer round 1 and played 16 games. So after that Napa played 115 games for roosters, klemmer played 97 for the dogs.

If he’s always suspended then Klemmer was way worse than him. Like 18 games worse. Almost a whole season. Yes some of those were finals but even still. Klemmer played less games.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Napa is the leader that our young guys need. Klemmer makes plenty of meters and always has his hand up to make a carry... but Dylan is probably the number 1 player in the comp to change the momentum of a game with his aggression and you can see the ripple effect it has had on the Roosters and Maroons squads when he does so.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Everyone saying Napa will always be suspended. Look at the stats. Napa played 122 games for roosters, klemmer played 113 for dogs. They both debuted in 2013. Napa debuted with 7 games to go, klemmer round 1 and played 16 games. So after that Napa played 115 games for roosters, klemmer played 97 for the dogs.

If he’s always suspended then Klemmer was way worse than him. Like 18 games worse. Almost a whole season. Yes some of those were finals but even still. Klemmer played less games.
Klemmer did his ACL in 2013 and missed most of the season so that’s why there’s that big of a difference.