Nadia Stamp's Muscular Thighs

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
She's wearing a lingerie/corset in the workplace... that's totally not appropriate unless shes like the PA for the CEO of Brazzers or an adult toy tester.
Sorry, I didn't notice the top half. I was too busy admiring everything below the skirt :hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes:

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Consider yourself VERY lucky that the following Google searches yielded no results:
Raelene Castle Bikini
Raelene Castle Shorts
Raelene Castle Legs

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
What happened to the thigh gap?
It was a fad that disappeared fast. Women often complained saying that it sets an unhealthy standard for women. Men loved it but men love everything. Could have been an armpit gap and men would say "phoar, he'll yeah!"

The really weird one I've seen recently is the tooth gap. Models popping up lately with a gap between their teeth and young women are convinced that it's sexy. Even saw a video of a girl hammering a chisel into her teeth to get a gap.

Girls are weird.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Consider yourself VERY lucky that the following Google searches yielded no results:
Raelene Castle Bikini
Raelene Castle Shorts
Raelene Castle Legs
Lucky? I would've saved you the trouble and I would've hit myself with the ban stick bro...

Wahesh

Reaction score
It was a fad that disappeared fast. Women often complained saying that it sets an unhealthy standard for women. Men loved it but men love everything. Could have been an armpit gap and men would say "phoar, he'll yeah!"

The really weird one I've seen recently is the tooth gap. Models popping up lately with a gap between their teeth and young women are convinced that it's sexy. Even saw a video of a girl hammering a chisel into her teeth to get a gap.

Girls are weird.
Tooth gap? FFS NO. NO WAY. NEVER EVER EVER! EVER!

That is Kat Dennings MAJOR flaw!

As for thigh gap... YEAH BABY!

Fast forward the below clip to 2:17. So damn smooth :D THE LEGS AND THIGHS OF THE WOMAN IN THAT APARTMENT KILL ME!

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Girls are weird.
So true, I think sexuality is socially influenced for example Tongan men like large / obese ladies where as chicks with a bmi of over 21 are publically shamed in most other countries.

Looking at that Santana film clip from 'back in the day' , I noticed that all the girls had small tits and were considered highly desirable but not these days .

Wahesh

Reaction score
So true, I think sexuality is socially influenced for example Tongan men like large / obese ladies where as chicks with a bmi of over 21 are publically shamed in most other countries.

Looking at that Santana film clip from 'back in the day' , I noticed that all the girls had small tits and were considered highly desirable but not these days .
Oh I still highly desire that chick in the apartment wolfy - highly desire.