My Rant Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Apparently Barba was put back to get some match fitness. 10 minutes per game in first grade was not good for his fitness.

Barba's Barber

puppy power
Reaction score
Were goneski for 2010.
I've accepted this....

Most frustrating season I've ever witnessed. If we learn how to play for each other as a team by seasons end I will be somewhat swayed, but at this stage I care as much as they seem to about this season.

JuStINcReDIbLe.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If we continue to leak soft tries and give up a lead every game we wont make the 8 - simple

what the fk is going on? Whats wrong with out fkn attitude?? There has to be something going on behind closed doors

JuStINcReDIbLe.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think it is no fluke that we are struggling in attack with Moore and Kimmorley persisting with the one out and flat passes at the line week in week out. I even question who is coaching the side these days, is it Moore or Kimmorley? Who comes up with the game plan and who decides how we should exploit the weaknesses in the opposition? We played a Z Grade Melbourne Storm side that brought their A game when it comes to attitude, passion and pride. They are a well coached and highly drilled team that is capable of matching it with most teams in the competition on those factors. What we lack at the moment is those things that a coach is supposed to instill in the players. Additionally, we don't play with any skill, or as you put it "let the ball sing" on a regularly basis. We should be coming up with genius plays to bring Idris and Morris in the game, but unfortunately, that stupid play where Kimmorley or Green cut out an ineffective second rower, to get the ball to our centres is so predictable and our centres end up getting belted. We're a skill-less, aging, gutless and under-coached outfit that is pretending to compete. What a rip off.
I agree with everything you say 100% top post

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
I think it is no fluke that we are struggling in attack with Moore and Kimmorley persisting with the one out and flat passes at the line week in week out. I even question who is coaching the side these days, is it Moore or Kimmorley? Who comes up with the game plan and who decides how we should exploit the weaknesses in the opposition? We played a Z Grade Melbourne Storm side that brought their A game when it comes to attitude, passion and pride. They are a well coached and highly drilled team that is capable of matching it with most teams in the competition on those factors. What we lack at the moment is those things that a coach is supposed to instill in the players. Additionally, we don't play with any skill, or as you put it "let the ball sing" on a regularly basis. We should be coming up with genius plays to bring Idris and Morris in the game, but unfortunately, that stupid play where Kimmorley or Green cut out an ineffective second rower, to get the ball to our centres is so predictable and our centres end up getting belted. We're a skill-less, aging, gutless and under-coached outfit that is pretending to compete. What a rip off.
Fu3k yeh!

bulldogs808

Waterboy
Reaction score
i agree with what u have to say mate. our biggest problem i think is our game plan. we r so flat in attack and we saw in the second half when we got some depth we can be dangerous down our left side. like u said we need to get rid of warburton and id even look to put gordon in there we NEED second phase play, we r one of the worst in the comp @ this. i also agree that moving barba to 5/8 is a good idea as he doesnt need to organise the team and he can play his free flowing game out wider. i think people are now starting to realise that as much as roberts sometimes pissed us off he wasnt that bad, we need to start throwing the ball to morris early and let him do his thing.

my 2 cents

Vargster

Moderfaker
Reaction score
Hear hear JC.

Why does Moore persist with Warburton and dropping Barba? Barba is fine on the bench but needs to be injected midway through the 1st half and again in the 2nd.

This is a joke. Wooden spoon Dogs. Too bad we can't actually get it this year.
Yeh, what a pity....?

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
ive been saying this all season the ball never goes out to morris - if you remember our first try vs the saints - soon as the ball come to morris he scored why the ***k dont they pass it to him more offen he is a try scoring machine

our game is very easy to read - to be honest i have enjoyed watching other teams play this year because of the flair which we have zero of

steve1700

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
second half was better. maybe make sure you ground the ball when you go over

Status
Not open for further replies.