My Rant Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuStINcReDIbLe.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok Guys this is going to become a weekly thing as i had a good response from Monday's thread

I didn't expect to win this game by any stretch of the means. With players like Cronk, Finch, Hoffman etc still on the field (even with G.I Joe, Slater and White out) I knew they were going to still struggle our very immobile and easily fooled defensive unit. First half was just utter garbage.. much of the same from last Penrith and to be honest I cant be ****ed to harp on about such an inept, lackluster and feeble attack options we have.

What did Coach Moore say at half time? Did he listen to the fans and 'let the ball sing' so to speak? From the get go we came out flexing our backline muscle. Now I know we have lost this game pretty convincingly (THATS WHAT FKN HAPPENS WHEN U START THE GAME LIKE FKN TARDS) but i am trying my best to get something from this game and from what i can gather is:

* We have learnt to use our Backline. I don't want to make a big fuss over this but fk i have never seen Morris/Idris get early ball and do their thing. This is EXACTLY what we need to do more OFTEN

* Romelo... what a good solid worker. Tries his backside off and can pack a fkn punch when needed. Deserves a spot on the bench

* Warburton is a peanut with stupid looking eyebrows. Why on earth you would drop Foster for this Goat is beyond me. A stack of tyres plays better than this tard.

* Andrew Ryan is playing a far better game.. however he needs to maintain this sort of creativity so we can keep this potency up.

Ok open slather... discuss

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
All i want to know is why we cant play the same in the first half as we did in the second?

Its like they replaced all the players with clones who could play at half time.

Morris had the worst game i ever saw him play. Although the side was ordinary, i think Morris was responsible for them scoring 12 points and stuffed up a few chances for us to score by doing stupid stuff like passing to nobody after makig a break and near thier line with tackles up our sleave.

MikeG

Kennel Established
Reaction score
You can't give teams a 24 point head start.

We've done this in 5 or 6 games this year.

We will finish the season on 14 or 16 points I would say. Max.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
*morris dont gamble on your passing ability under pressure

the dogs should have won this game even though we were braindead in the first half

B

bigdog2

Warburton is the worst player in the side. He cant pass, misses tackles and gives away stupid penalties. Romelo should start the game simple. He puts massive hits on, runs hard, is really agressive and is exactly what we are lacking. Everytime he comes on soemthing starts happening, same with last week. I do not understand why Barba andd Foster were dropped. I can't understand why Ennis was benched with 25min to go. The problem lies with the coach, not with the players. When we throw the ball around we look dangerous. Unfortunately it seems as if Moore tells us to play boring simple footy which doesnt work because we dont execute olike the Dragons do. The coach is shiit. Sack him. His decision making is horrendous.

ByRd

DOGGIE ARMY
Reaction score
Dont be too fooled by the 2nd half. We were playing a Storm team without there stars and they had a massive lead so would of relaxed just a little and yet we could only put 12 pts on them.

Also Warburton needs to go, he tries but he is simply not good enough and offers nothing to this side, he isnt even that good of a defender.

Green also has been garbage the last few weeks since going to 5/8. He dies with the ball way too often and is not quick enough to expose defences, we had alot of chances that half (especially on that left side) but Green would get the ball and take the tackle or put in a sh!t kick.

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Start Barba at 5/8th FFS Kev! Absolutely nothing to lose now mate

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Ok Guys this is going to become a weekly thing as i had a good response from Monday's thread

I didn't expect to win this game by any stretch of the means. With players like Cronk, Finch, Hoffman etc still on the field (even with G.I Joe, Slater and White out) I knew they were going to still struggle our very immobile and easily fooled defensive unit. First half was just utter garbage.. much of the same from last Penrith and to be honest I cant be ****ed to harp on about such an inept, lackluster and feeble attack options we have.

What did Coach Moore say at half time? Did he listen to the fans and 'let the ball sing' so to speak? From the get go we came out flexing our backline muscle. Now I know we have lost this game pretty convincingly (THATS WHAT FKN HAPPENS WHEN U START THE GAME LIKE FKN TARDS) but i am trying my best to get something from this game and from what i can gather is:

* We have learnt to use our Backline. I don't want to make a big fuss over this but fk i have never seen Morris/Idris get early ball and do their thing. This is EXACTLY what we need to do more OFTEN

* Romelo... what a good solid worker. Tries his backside off and can pack a fkn punch when needed. Deserves a spot on the bench

* Warburton is a peanut with stupid looking eyebrows. Why on earth you would drop Foster for this Goat is beyond me. A stack of tyres plays better than this tard.

* Andrew Ryan is playing a far better game.. however he needs to maintain this sort of creativity so we can keep this potency up.

Ok open slather... discuss
I think it is no fluke that we are struggling in attack with Moore and Kimmorley persisting with the one out and flat passes at the line week in week out. I even question who is coaching the side these days, is it Moore or Kimmorley? Who comes up with the game plan and who decides how we should exploit the weaknesses in the opposition? We played a Z Grade Melbourne Storm side that brought their A game when it comes to attitude, passion and pride. They are a well coached and highly drilled team that is capable of matching it with most teams in the competition on those factors. What we lack at the moment is those things that a coach is supposed to instill in the players. Additionally, we don't play with any skill, or as you put it "let the ball sing" on a regularly basis. We should be coming up with genius plays to bring Idris and Morris in the game, but unfortunately, that stupid play where Kimmorley or Green cut out an ineffective second rower, to get the ball to our centres is so predictable and our centres end up getting belted. We're a skill-less, aging, gutless and under-coached outfit that is pretending to compete. What a rip off.

Number13

Management
Reaction score

This is our single biggest problem. We leak points and our defence is shot and attack is tranparent.

Number13

Management
Reaction score
Hear hear!

Cannot argue with this. You are spot on.

D

dogs_4 lyf

the only reason why we looked okay in the second half is we actually bothered to chance our arm and use the football. Our game plan is exactly what we have been doing every game. Try to get the match into a grind so it can suit both Ennis and Kimmorley. Its not hard for teams to realise that, as soon as they get some ball they will always be the team on the front foot.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score

We can't score that many points, let alone finish with them.

Dogmad

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
barba should have gone straight to 5/8 once roberts got injured. he would be extrememly dangerous at second reciever. greens a bench backrower.

MexicanHat

El Buzzo
Reaction score
Hear hear JC.

Why does Moore persist with Warburton and dropping Barba? Barba is fine on the bench but needs to be injected midway through the 1st half and again in the 2nd.

This is a joke. Wooden spoon Dogs. Too bad we can't actually get it this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.