Opinion My opinion on the change up

Doggies2035

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Simple burton back to centre the guy is completely lost in 5/8 hasn’t done anything to improve our attack but put big kicks in the air

5/8 put bailey biondi oddo shows spark creativity and does a better job at hooker then JMK and wakeham that’s for sure.

Time to bring some young pups in example Jackson topine
Paul alamoti
Kiraz
On the bench just bring one of them in Jackson topine would be my pick

What’s everyone else thoughts ?

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
We might be heading that way anyway but making those changes would guarantee the spoon.

Snake

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Agree we need to blood talent for next
Year. As a fan we need some hope that the club has something coming through the grades to support the high profile buys for next year

Doggies2035

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Agree we need to blood talent for next
Year. As a fan we need some hope that the club has something coming through the grades to support the high profile buys for next year
Yea man bulldogs were known for blooding talent to be successful not buy expensive high profile players to win

freQishDog

Waterboy
Reaction score
If he knew he's going to be playing centre at Canterbury, he probably would have stayed at Penrith.

M4cca

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Our attack was not our issue today. Scored three tries, Naden try taken off us plus the burns held up. All while only having 11 play the balls in souths 20.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I think the OP is the one that's completely lost.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I understand the frustration, but the guys you mention are not NRL ready as a group.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
We're unlikely to win any games until we get rid of the hold downs, standing offside, and dropped balls.

You might find that the current squad is a different team that can win games if we could just do the simple things well, and not act like clueless and careless dumb arses.

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Stop Jackson from first receiver, dummy half pass to flanagan then onto Burton then onto the backrower/fullback/ centre whatever the best option is....it's so fuckn simple