News My goal has always been for the Bulldogs to be back, pieces are finally in place': Chairman bullish on future

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Khoury has done a great job to bring stability to the club, end all of the political bullshit, and then help to get Gus and Ciraldo on board plus all of the signings.

How much better is it that as fans we can finally be confident that we have the right people in those positions after 5-6 years of so much change with the board, coach and players every few years..
There is a great difference between a Chairman and a board whose dedication time and effort are for the betterment of the club starting by bringing the right people to do the job, compared to their predecessors whose self-interests sadly blinded their path.
Now more than ever I am sure that we are aware it's only the first steps on a long road to recovery but like everything else in life...When there is a will there is a way !!!

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We are standing at the beginning of a dawn of a new successful era

Take it all in now because God knows how frustrating, disappointing it has been for us supporters (on field and back office )

Finally it’s all been sorted and we can look forward to winning again
Just have to hope our roster and game plan can overcome the shit the referees have dished us up for years. I think that's potentially the last big hurdle we have to get over.

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Just have to hope our roster and game plan can overcome the shit the referees have dished us up for years. I think that's potentially the last big hurdle we have to get over.
Your fears are the same as mine, the refs have become an obstacle lately and sadly are a burden and a blight on the game !
Now watch being accused of whinging by the some people, you know who :laughing:

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Unlike the previous admin, who just bullshit about our future

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Your fears are the same as mine, the refs have become an obstacle lately and sadly are a burden and a blight on the game !
Now watch being accused of whinging by the some people, you know who :laughing:
It's been turning into an issue for years to be honest. Go back to when they started putting gag orders on coaches. When they decided that coaches couldn't offer public criticism it had started getting bad. But since then it's progressively gotten worse. The 6 again rule seems to have been the ideal solution I that it also prevents commentators from having time to talk about ref fuck ups.

I know our team hasn't been great for many years, but I think we've copped the spiky end of the pineapple for a while.

I had hoped Gould would speak up about it and turn it around, but I'd guess his commentary role might be threatened if he does.

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It's been turning into an issue for years to be honest. Go back to when they started putting gag orders on coaches. When they decided that coaches couldn't offer public criticism it had started getting bad. But since then it's progressively gotten worse. The 6 again rule seems to have been the ideal solution I that it also prevents commentators from having time to talk about ref fuck ups.

I know our team hasn't been great for many years, but I think we've copped the spiky end of the pineapple for a while.

I had hoped Gould would speak up about it and turn it around, but I'd guess his commentary role might be threatened if he does.
Remember what the solution is Do NOT gamble, NOT even responsibly !!!

judyisapunk

Kennel Established
Reaction score
It's nice to see a write up about Khoury.. he is a very good operator.. the current admin all deserve a big pat on the back because they have done everything possible to create a great environment that draws people in, or back to the club.. I do believe that one day, Khoury's persistence in getting Gould back to Belmore is going to be looked back on as one of the most significant moves in our club's history.

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Warburton and khoury will be known also as legends who corrected the sinking ship .
I hope we extremely overachieve.
Can anyone who goes to leagues club tell me are they putting a new tv screen up please?
I notice the tv was detached and no one knows much except the tech guy who was MIA
I sure hope so because the screen at the leagues club is tiny

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
L
Warburton and khoury will be known also as legends who corrected the sinking ship .
I hope we extremely overachieve.
Can anyone who goes to leagues club tell me are they putting a new tv screen up please?
I notice the tv was detached and no one knows much except the tech guy who was MIA
Lachlan Lewis was last seen going through the rear service door holding something large....

Mackdoggies

Kennel Established
Reaction score
If the trial anything to go by might be promising from the refs

Litmus test will be when Sutton refs us
It’s never really been about the standard of refereeing….it’s the agendas of certain refs from past incidents trying to hold grudges against us forever….

Gus has done well to try neutralize the relationship. Still wouldn’t expect any good calls against any news corp teams though…

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
It’s been around a lot longer than crypto. It’s a term to describe market trends….
Well I know of the Bull and Bear market terms, but Bullish isn't one I've heard that much until recently.