News My goal has always been for the Bulldogs to be back, pieces are finally in place': Chairman bullish on future

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It’s been around a lot longer than crypto. It’s a term to describe market trends….
Spot onthe market can either be Bullish or Bearish. The rise or fall acording to trends of the stock market.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It's been turning into an issue for years to be honest. Go back to when they started putting gag orders on coaches. When they decided that coaches couldn't offer public criticism it had started getting bad. But since then it's progressively gotten worse. The 6 again rule seems to have been the ideal solution I that it also prevents commentators from having time to talk about ref fuck ups.

I know our team hasn't been great for many years, but I think we've copped the spiky end of the pineapple for a while.

I had hoped Gould would speak up about it and turn it around, but I'd guess his commentary role might be threatened if he does.
The club needs to grow a backbone and speak up about this. Our fan base can criticise our players all they want, but there is so much that 17 players can do when they have to contend with the opposition and the match officials every week. We could have won more games last year if it weren't for a few bad ref calls.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The club needs to grow a backbone and speak up about this. Our fan base can criticise our players all they want, but there is so much that 17 players can do when they have to contend with the opposition and the match officials every week. We could have won more games last year if it weren't for a few bad ref calls.
You know what the weirdest thing is… they have dumb ***** like blocker roach and Fatty in the commentary box who openly bag the NRL… and half the time they just don’t know the rules…

Taylforth

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
It's nice to see a write up about Khoury.. he is a very good operator.. the current admin all deserve a big pat on the back because they have done everything possible to create a great environment that draws people in, or back to the club.. I do believe that one day, Khoury's persistence in getting Gould back to Belmore is going to be looked back on as one of the most significant moves in our club's history.
Yeh indeed I shudder when I think back to the years of Noad, Anderson, Greenburg et al. None of them really did anything but fight fires, often of their own making amidst a broken culture. Pay tried hard & did fairly well considering what he had to hand. Now we have a steady hand at the helm in Khoury/Warburton with Gus (the main difference) and CC running the crew recruitment, talent pipeline and daily football ops to deliver the first steps to rebuild a team and club that will bleed Blue and White again. Fills me with so much pride, confidence and excitement to think at last we are likely back as a force, hopefully with premierships to come some time in the next 4-5 years onwards. Go Doggies!