Opinion MUST by the end of 2022!

Dogzzz of War

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The club has plenty of money

if we can’t offload the rubbish on our books,do we still need to have them in out top 30?

im thinking Flanno Allen take up $1 million. Piss them out of the top 30 and sign Munster.

It may cost the club a couple of million to do this, but will be made up in gate takings and other revenue.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
The club has plenty of money

if we can’t offload the rubbish on our books,do we still need to have them in out top 30?

im thinking Flanno Allen take up $1 million. Piss them out of the top 30 and sign Munster.

It may cost the club a couple of million to do this, but will be made up in gate takings and other revenue.
Unless we can move them on they have to remain in the top 30, that's how it works. Money outside the salary cap isn't our issue, it's how we've spent the money inside the salary cap.

Dogzzz of War

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Unless we can move them on they have to remain in the top 30, that's how it works. Money outside the salary cap isn't our issue, it's how we've spent the money inside the salary cap.
That’s farked
This is a never ending colossal fuck up. Our recruitments is diabolical and it stems from not having NRL standard juniors coming through.

Dogzzz of War

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What if they remain contracted to the club but not in our top 30?

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
What if they remain contracted to the club but not in our top 30?
They can't be moved from top 30 contract. You can only promote players (if you have a spot) not demote.

jamma01

Kennel Established
Reaction score
This is how it's looking for next year.
1. Unknown - Possibly Toia
2. Ado Carr
3. Alamoti
4. Schouup
5. Kiraz
6. Burton
7. Flanno( painful but his father will be the coach.
8. Vaughan - I would re sign him
9. Mahoney
10. TPJ
11. Kikau
12. Matterson- I'm hoping
13. Jackson- They won't sack the captain.

14. BBO
15. Sutton
16. Max King
17. RFM- hope he comes good.

Coaching staff
Coach - Flanno
Assistant- Ennis
Assistant- Graham

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Well since we’re after a 1 & 7 and Barretts gone along with maybe hetherington

1. Drink water
2. Jac
3. Schoupp
4. Alamoti
5. Kiraz
6. Burton
7. Flanno/ Hastings
8. Vaughan
9. Mahoney
10. Tpj
11. Kikau
12. Jackson
13. Matterson

14. BBO
15. King
16. Sutton
17. Thompson

kap123

Kennel Established
Reaction score
  1. Tabuai-Fidow (relationship with BBO)
  2. Taylan May
  3. Aaron Schoupp
  4. Jacob Kiraz
  5. JAC
  6. Burton
  7. Flanagan
  8. Thompson
  9. Mahoney
  10. King
  11. Kikau
  12. TPJ
  13. Matterson
  14. BBO
  15. Sutton
  16. Patolo
  17. RFM

BMOC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
When’s the last time we developed a big tough prop? Klemmer was a big name coming through. Other than that I can’t think of any major development in the forward ranks for a long time. Jacko and Finucane were massive. We seem to have a lot of exciting backs, for whatever reason just haven’t gone to next level.
Patolo was supposed to be one but he is garbage . I thought the teacher played well v broncos. Forgot his name

BMOC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What do you guys reckon about Dufty? I can see he has flaws but he also has so much potential we haven’t seen yet. I would keep him and see how he goes. What are your thoughts?

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
he won’t leave penrith
Panthers salary cap tight. If the money and length of contracts right it's possible. If JAC isn't playing fullback (unlikely) we don't need to spend that type of money on a winger. JAC, Schoupp, Alamoti, Kiraz. No room for another, especially someone long term.

BMOC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Have you not watched any games this year
His strengths:
- speed
- ball playing
His weaknesses:
- defence
- inability to pounce on TPJ’s offload.

If the dogs find a better replacement I have no issues replacing him. But with what is out there, Dufty and credence toia is not so bad moving forward .

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
His strengths:
- speed
- ball playing
His weaknesses:
- defence
- inability to pounce on TPJ’s offload.

If the dogs find a better replacement I have no issues replacing him. But with what is out there, Dufty and credence toia is not so bad moving forward .
Dufty's not putting himself in positions to showcase his speed (you could say that's a team problem, but the Jackson blow up was VERY worrying imo). In regards to ball playing he only really has that money ball and works 1/10 times. His weaknesses completely outweigh his strengths. He'll be off to Super League next year, I'm 99% sure. If we're not signing a fullback I'd much rather give JAC, Averillo or Toia the spot over the possibility of keeping Dufty.

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Taylan may is off contract this year aswell. Be a good replacement for naden, tui Katoa.
i’m into it. big body too and can make carries out of his end. i’d love to take him off the mountain scum, he’d be a good addition and it would absolutely burn that flog brandy

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well since we’re after a 1 & 7 and Barretts gone along with maybe hetherington

1. Drink water
2. Jac
3. Schoupp
4. Alamoti
5. Kiraz
6. Burton
7. Flanno/ Hastings
8. Vaughan
9. Mahoney
10. Tpj
11. Kikau
12. Jackson
13. Matterson

14. BBO
15. King
16. Sutton
17. Thompson
solid. i’d drop alamoti to reserve grade for another year or two and sign may. move kiraz to center. drinkwater is class. i’d ditch jackson on the hope he retires though

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
No more Jackson please, offers nothing in attack, total waste of space, Gus please divorce him from us, cant stand seeing him in another game let alone another year, plodder.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
If we want a quality fb, definitely gotta recieve the outcome of who doesn’t get the fb spot for the cowboys. Hammer or preferably drinkwater would be a luxury. I can see it happening. Hammer has a relationship with BBO, pretty sure they are best mates.