Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Does anyone else find Credlin hot??

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I know you have an issue with the ABC, but you should look at their "Media Watch" program which holds everyone up to scrutiny, including the ABC.
It is a real window on the media in this country, and no wonder that Murdoch wants the ABC shut down.
So true. I watched MW last night and the difference between Fox and Ch7 as against the rest of the media was stark IMO.

Everyone can judge for themselves.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I know you have an issue with the ABC, but you should look at their "Media Watch" program which holds everyone up to scrutiny, including the ABC.
It is a real window on the media in this country, and no wonder that Murdoch wants the ABC shut down.
I’ve seen media watch hundreds of times and find although they have got better at criticising themselves a lot of it is tokenism and they conveniently overlook serious issues. To be fair if it was my program I’d do that too. It’s human nature

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
What about Cate McGregor? Na not going there.. On Credlin maybe it’s a power thing. Like Kristine Kenneally
I think it's also a TV reporter thing. There's so many reporters or presenters on TV that I find very attractive, but I wouldn't look twice if I saw them in public.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
What about Cate McGregor? Na not going there.. On Credlin maybe it’s a power thing. Like Kristine Kenneally
Kristina Keneally was even hotter in real life and a very friendly, kind & genuine person to talk to. It’s a shame she was a puppet for corrupt politicians (we better not discuss that here!)

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I think it's also a TV reporter thing. There's so many reporters or presenters on TV that I find very attractive, but I wouldn't look twice if I saw them in public.
Yeah same as some at my work. Surrounded by men there running 9’s, but pushing 6’s if u seen em out.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
If you are a Bulldogs supporter, if for no other reason, you should be hatin' on Rupert Murdoch for The Daily Telecrap :grinning:

Probably the single biggest manipulator of scandal and public opinion against our Club and our reputation.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Do you know who Shep Smith is? Used to be a news anchor for Fox News. Fox News use people like Shep Smith and Chris Wallace to point to when they claim their network is "balanced" and "provide views from both sides".

Shep recently quit as he just could not take the late night opinion show (Hannity, Ingram, Carlson) lies anymore. Since then he's given a couple of interviews expressing his frustration at the network and that he genuinely thought that if he stayed there, that at the very least he could bring the real news to Fox viewers.
2C64A96E-B1A8-461F-9D0E-8F832BD30438.jpeg

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Is that the UK one? I heard its got no ties to the Australian government and its just an Aussie UK group. Not sure of the details.
Yes, it's the UK one. It was the list of Murdoch biases that I was more interested in.

In Australia the government just gives him taxpayers' money to prop up his pay TV - no need for a gong. Had Abbott still been PM , he would have been knighted.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Pls that’s a bad photo. Sometimes she looks ok
I'm 6'3" and I always have a problem with playstation controllers 'cause my hands are too big. Her hands put mine to shame. They're huge.

Reminds me of the Seinfeld episode.