Movie Discussion

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I'll admit, I did laugh at this. It is generally the response I have seen from many on Facebook

View attachment 76428
Wasn't Indy released before the sound of freedom? Plus the 2 movies were made for different reasons, one to make money and entertain, one was to inform people of the ancient evil that still prevails up to today.

Plus it's not the greatest movie, movie wise. It's the message that matters.

But honestly, if you dont like the message that it's portraying then yes, you would have to question if you're a pedo or pedo enabler.

PS what's with the pic?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Wasn't Indy released before the sound of freedom? Plus the 2 movies were made for different reasons, one to make money and entertain, one was to inform people of the ancient evil that still prevails up to today.

Plus it's not the greatest movie, movie wise. It's the message that matters.

But honestly, if you dont like the message that it's portraying then yes, you would have to question if you're a pedo or pedo enabler.

PS what's with the pic?
The pic is a common meme they use. You're meant to imagine that it's the guy saying this stuff.

It has been the response though. Not cause of the message. I have seen people on Facebook say, "didn't like the movie" or "boring movie" and a bunch of far-right jump on it and call them pedos for not liking the movie.

It just seems to be that a lot of far-right conspiracy theorists have attached themselves to the movie because of Jim Caviezel.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Watched the Netflix one with Nicolas Cage about Nick Cage. It’s stupid but fun.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
The pic is a common meme they use. You're meant to imagine that it's the guy saying this stuff.

It has been the response though. Not cause of the message. I have seen people on Facebook say, "didn't like the movie" or "boring movie" and a bunch of far-right jump on it and call them pedos for not liking the movie.

It just seems to be that a lot of far-right conspiracy theorists have attached themselves to the movie because of Jim Caviezel.
Like I said, movie wise it was boring, not enough action against the pedos. Only watched it to see how tame it was watered down too.

I guess they were banking on the shock aspect but most don't get shocked at something that has been happening since the Babylonians...

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Just watched Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny..throughly enjoyed it!
I watched it a few days back also. Great movie. It actually gets back to feeling like a movie that belongs in the IJ group unlike the Crystal Skulls one.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I watched it a few days back also. Great movie. It actually gets back to feeling like a movie that belongs in the IJ group unlike the Crystal Skulls one.
100% ..it was great for the character.. I don’t know what the problem with critics was.. Everything about it was really good ..

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I watched The Flash movie last night. It's pretty good but the animation Flashpoint was better.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Watched the Flash movie last night as well. I laughed a lot more than I thought I would. Not a brilliant movie, but I really enjoyed it.
Yeah it was a fun movie with comedy mixed in which made it enjoyable. Recommend it for anyone that just wants to relax & watch a fun movie.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I watched this movie that the woke hate and trying to ban/push into submission.
It’s called Nefarious and is a reminder about the threat of demons in our world and their influence on our lives.
Well acted too by Sean Patrick Flanery.
92DC3C6A-93F4-43C7-95FD-7399400B1F87.jpeg

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I watched this movie that the woke hate and trying to ban/push into submission.
It’s called Nefarious and is a reminder about the threat of demons in our world and their influence on our lives.
Well acted too by Sean Patrick Flanery.
View attachment 76794
It's pretty spot on and played the role perfectly.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Watched the Flash movie last night as well. I laughed a lot more than I thought I would. Not a brilliant movie, but I really enjoyed it.
Watched the Flash yesterday..thought it was throughly entertaining..

Gets me thinking of what my friend said to me..I include the new Indy in this..no good listening to critics..the only person’s view that counts is your own..if you like it, or dislike, it’s personal..

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Watched the Flash yesterday..thought it was throughly entertaining..

Gets me thinking of what my friend said to me..I include the new Indy in this..no good listening to critics..the only person’s view that counts is your own..if you like it, or dislike, it’s personal..
I remember when the Flash movie first came out and I watched an IGN review of it. It was full of praise, calling it a really fun movie with a few minor issues. Then they scored it 7/10

I think many reviewers can't get over the fact they the lead actor has some serious issues, and they're bringing down the review scores based on that.

Reaction score
i watched the lamborghini movie last night and unfortunately was very underwhelming.

the actors were good, the production quality was there, but it barely scratches the surface story wise. this could have been an epic film if made by writers and a director that had any love for cars and intriguing figures like ferruccio lamborghini. a real missed opportunity considering the subject matter they had available

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Watched the Netflix one with Nicolas Cage about Nick Cage. It’s stupid but fun.
I watched it last night & I loved it. The scene where they were high was hilarious.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I remember when the Flash movie first came out and I watched an IGN review of it. It was full of praise, calling it a really fun movie with a few minor issues. Then they scored it 7/10

I think many reviewers can't get over the fact they the lead actor has some serious issues, and they're bringing down the review scores based on that.
Yep very true.. he was actually excellent as the two Barrys..really created two distinct characters..I really enjoyed it Hacky..it made me laugh, and it almost made me cry.. really entertaining..

ps.. IGN review gave Indy and the Dial of Destiny 4/10..but to me, as you know a big Indy fan and thus highly critical after Crystal Skull, thought it was great.. So each to their own guess..

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
They reckon it’s an absolute cracker @Hacky McAxe

ps..check it out @Rodzilla
I'm looking forward to it. I can already tell you that they're going to stretch the truth like they always do. But it still looks great.

One of the interesting facts I've always loved about Oppenheimer is his famous quote, "Now I am become death, destroyer of worlds"

It's said that this was his famous line when the bomb went off. But his brother who was at the bomb test basically said, "Nah, he said something like wow". Oppenheimer just added the line later.

Another interesting thing around Oppenheimer is that he's usually portrayed as a guy who realised he made a major mistake right after he saw the potential of the bomb. And it looks like the movie is going to sell it that way. But after the bomb test the military was reluctant to use the bomb. Oppenheimer lead a committee that convinced the military to use the bomb on Japan.

Later on he petitioned against nuclear weapons, but at the time he was all in on using the nukes to ensure America's victory. He also never said that he regretted developing nukes.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm looking forward to it. I can already tell you that they're going to stretch the truth like they always do. But it still looks great.

One of the interesting facts I've always loved about Oppenheimer is his famous quote, "Now I am become death, destroyer of worlds"

It's said that this was his famous line when the bomb went off. But his brother who was at the bomb test basically said, "Nah, he said something like wow". Oppenheimer just added the line later.

Another interesting thing around Oppenheimer is that he's usually portrayed as a guy who realised he made a major mistake right after he saw the potential of the bomb. And it looks like the movie is going to sell it that way. But after the bomb test the military was reluctant to use the bomb. Oppenheimer lead a committee that convinced the military to use the bomb on Japan.

Later on he petitioned against nuclear weapons, but at the time he was all in on using the nukes to ensure America's victory. He also never said that he regretted developing nukes.
As Spalko said in ‘Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull’.

ps..as for the rest of the movie, typical American propaganda..(said every Russia character in every American movie ever made..lol!)

Last edited: