Movie Discussion

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Creed 3 was decent but nowhere near as good as the first 2 movies in the franchise. No mention at all of what happened to Rocky.

I think they should end the Creed franchise and start a new Drago franchise. That would be more interesting at this point.

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep just like Netflix.
Absolute crap on there
I changed from Binge to Netflix and jmo I think Netflix is better but everyone has different tastes, the only thing that is annoying with Binge. Netflix stan etc etc is when they put on a tv series and you start watching it and find out that it had been cancelled already with no proper ending, so now I google a tv show to see if it's still being made or has a proper ending to the series if not I don't watch even if it looks good.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Watched the horror / thriller movie “Smile” last night. Nothing ground breaking or top tier scary but decent enough plot.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I'll have a look see.Have you watched Antlers?
I broke my arm last year falling off my bicycle haha so I went to the cinema on cheap Tuesday at hoyts a few times while off work. It’s on my list, in the 2022 horror stakes I’ve watched Jeepers Creepers Reborn (possibly one of the worst films ever made), Orphan First Kill which was okay, The invitation was meh, Barbarian was decently chilling.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I changed from Binge to Netflix and jmo I think Netflix is better but everyone has different tastes, the only thing that is annoying with Binge. Netflix stan etc etc is when they put on a tv series and you start watching it and find out that it had been cancelled already with no proper ending, so now I google a tv show to see if it's still being made or has a proper ending to the series if not I don't watch even if it looks good.
1000% I only watch tv shows now that are finished. Sick of some of my favourite plots finished unanswered.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Creed 3 was decent but nowhere near as good as the first 2 movies in the franchise. No mention at all of what happened to Rocky.

I think they should end the Creed franchise and start a new Drago franchise. That would be more interesting at this point.
I understand the whole Rocky training gig probably was used up but what they did to Stallone was dirty. Could have had him appear for a little bit.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score

I know that Stallone mentioned that Creed 2 was going to be the last in the Rocky franchise. While Creed 3 keeps what happens to Adonis going, it's essentially meant to be scripted out of the Rocky franchise.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I know that Stallone mentioned that Creed 2 was going to be the last in the Rocky franchise. While Creed 3 keeps what happens to Adonis going, it's essentially meant to be scripted out of the Rocky franchise.
I saw that Stallone was pissed that he wasn't included in Creed 3. They should've at least mentioned what happened to him. It was pretty boring without Rocky.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I saw that Stallone was pissed that he wasn't included in Creed 3. They should've at least mentioned what happened to him. It was pretty boring without Rocky.
I agree with the comments about Sly and him being ignored, it is bloody disrespectful.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Really? I heard he just didn't want to be in it, and that it was pretty much the end of Rocky (which is why it wasn't explained in Creed 3).

Also, he probably didn't have time as he'd play a central role in Creed 3, but his schedule is full filming Expend4bles, Tulsa King (freaking AWESOME series), and also the Family Stallone.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Really? I heard he just didn't want to be in it, and that it was pretty much the end of Rocky (which is why it wasn't explained in Creed 3).

Also, he probably didn't have time as he'd play a central role in Creed 3, but his schedule is full filming Expend4bles, Tulsa King (freaking AWESOME series), and also the Family Stallone.
They wrote the story without asking him & he didn't agree with it so he wasn't included.

Wahesh

Reaction score
They wrote the story without asking him & he didn't agree with it so he wasn't included.

That's very odd. I remember during the release of Creed 2 he said that it was the end of the Rocky character in the movies. Maybe they kind of convinced him back into it, then this took place and he walked away again.

Anyway, Creed IV is currently in development phase.

Also, a Spin-off movie called Drago (based on the same character in the Creed movies) is currently being scripted. Dolph Lundgren stated that the script was undergoing rewrites as the previous draft wasn't satisfactory for everyone. He expressed hopes that Stallone would be involved with the project through producing, but also was hopeful that he would appear in the movie.

We are no-where near over.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
That's very odd. I remember during the release of Creed 2 he said that it was the end of the Rocky character in the movies. Maybe they kind of convinced him back into it, then this took place and he walked away again.

Anyway, Creed IV is currently in development phase.

Also, a Spin-off movie called Drago (based on the same character in the Creed movies) is currently being scripted. Dolph Lundgren stated that the script was undergoing rewrites as the previous draft wasn't satisfactory for everyone. He expressed hopes that Stallone would be involved with the project through producing, but also was hopeful that he would appear in the movie.

We are no-where near over.
Creed series should be finished. Drago is more interesting in my opinion.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Would be interesting to see which way they go with the Drago movie.

Hero or Villan?
Hero. In Creed 3 him & Creed are mates.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Thanks for spoiling Creed 3 for me :tearsofjoy:
1. It's a very small role that has nothing to do with the storyline really.
2. Why are you talking about Creed if you haven't seen it? lol