Movie Discussion

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I changed from Binge to Netflix and jmo I think Netflix is better but everyone has different tastes, the only thing that is annoying with Binge. Netflix stan etc etc is when they put on a tv series and you start watching it and find out that it had been cancelled already with no proper ending, so now I google a tv show to see if it's still being made or has a proper ending to the series if not I don't watch even if it looks good.
Fair call if comparing binge with Netflix, while I've never used binge I've heard it's terrible, Netflix might be a half step up with their "quality content"

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I watched Extraction 2 on Saturday. Bloody good movie, picks up where the 1st one finished off. There was an AWESOME single camera action scene in the movie that went on for ages. This is when ONE camera follows the action, and they do not change camera angels all the time, just one camera. It was awesome. I wonder how many takes on that scene they needed to do.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Not sure if it's been recommended or mentioned before but A Man Called Otto is well worth a watch.
If you like Tom Hanks which I think most do, he does another bang up job in this poignant gem.
It will make you laugh and cry, I loved it.

I watched it on Prime.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Anyone watch Sound of Freedom?

It's blood boiling.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

It's blood boiling.
Haven't watched it yet. I have heard it's very good. Apparently they twist the truth a lot though. Exaggerating many details are stuff, but every movie does that. They do it to make it more movie worthy.

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

It's blood boiling.
Itching to watch it and waiting for it to come out locally, could pirate but I stopped doing that years ago and it doesn't feel right anymore.

Tim Ballard who its based on I've watched plenty of his clips on YT and some of them are beyond evil, he really is a Lion. Gave up his job, pension (was close to retiring) to peruse these scum bags.

Haven't watched it yet. I have heard it's very good. Apparently they twist the truth a lot though. Exaggerating many details are stuff, but every movie does that. They do it to make it more movie worthy.
From what I've seen the people blowing it out are the MSM.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Itching to watch it and waiting for it to come out locally, could pirate but I stopped doing that years ago and it doesn't feel right anymore.

Tim Ballard who its based on I've watched plenty of his clips on YT and some of them are beyond evil, he really is a Lion. Gave up his job, pension (was close to retiring) to peruse these scum bags.

Are they even going to release it here?

I'm sure the Aussie pedos are going to get triggered like the murikan ones are about it.

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

I'm sure the Aussie pedos are going to get triggered like the murikan ones are about it.
Saw something from Angel the guys who eventually got it on the big screen saying they hope to have it in Australia in the next two months.

If its triggering them then its doing its job.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Looking forward to the new Studio Ghibli movie - How do you live

Last edited:

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

Yeah, and it's pretty funny 'cause it's misguided. Ballard (the actual person) and Caviezel (the actor who plays him) are both full on QAnon conspiracy theorists. So sites like The Guardian are suggesting that the movie has hidden QAnon conspiracies in it. Which is a bit of a conspiracy from The Guardian.

The movie isn't about that stuff at all though. It's about child trafficking. And even though they do stretch the truth a lot, and Ballard also apparently stretched the truth a lot, it's still accurate enough to shock everyone. And the media pushing the QAnon association has just pumped the hype for it. It's now doing really well at the box office. Unfortunately the distribution company doesn't have any rights in Australia and they haven't made any deals to distribute it locally, so it probably won't come out here for a while.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

From what I understand, Angel Studios need to make a deal with a local Aussie distributor to get it in cinemas. Considering how well it's doing in the States, you would think that every studio would jump on that.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Yeah, and it's pretty funny 'cause it's misguided. Ballard (the actual person) and Caviezel (the actor who plays him) are both full on QAnon conspiracy theorists. So sites like The Guardian are suggesting that the movie has hidden QAnon conspiracies in it. Which is a bit of a conspiracy from The Guardian.

The movie isn't about that stuff at all though. It's about child trafficking. And even though they do stretch the truth a lot, and Ballard also apparently stretched the truth a lot, it's still accurate enough to shock everyone. And the media pushing the QAnon association has just pumped the hype for it. It's now doing really well at the box office. Unfortunately the distribution company doesn't have any rights in Australia and they haven't made any deals to distribute it locally, so it probably won't come out here for a while.
There's nothing QAnon about it bro, just the left protecting pedos. I reckon it backfired on them and helping promote it.

It's pretty tame tbh but still blood boiling. It's not the best movie or even entertaining, but it gives a glimpse of what is happening but many love to deny and scream "conspiracy theory" rather than accepting this evil that's been happening for decades.

As with Ballard and Caviezel, it's good they are bringing light to it but still, Ballard is a Mason and Caviezel still is part of Hollywood.

Last edited:

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'll admit, I did laugh at this. It is generally the response I have seen from many on Facebook

FB_IMG_1689372692465.jpg