Movie Discussion

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Nope firstly your post is a toxic masculine one and secondly it’s facts that it was due to white male critics wrecking the movie. Not because the movie was shit and the forced all female cast being shit. Get the facts before you spout out some rape culture bullshit. Or I’ll report you next time
Since when did you grow a vagina, go to uni, get part way through an arts degree, and join Rent A Crowd?

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Since when did you grow a vagina, go to uni, get part way through an arts degree, and join Rent A Crowd?
Again with the sexism insinuating a vagina means weak!
If I’ve grown anything it’s empathy and sympathy which you completely lack. If caring about people makes me a vagina then I’m happy to be a vagina. No wonder we still have feminism today. This sort of bigotry is disgusting

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Again with the sexism insinuating a vagina means weak!
If I’ve grown anything it’s empathy and sympathy which you completely lack. If caring about people makes me a vagina then I’m happy to be a vagina. No wonder we still have feminism today. This sort of bigotry is disgusting
How dare you.... you might be a feminist... but I'm a vegan hipster with +2 damage in attack, because I own a Mummy Blogger website as well with 15 followers!!

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
How dare you.... you might be a feminist... but I'm a vegan hipster with +2 damage in attack, because I own a Mummy Blogger website as well with 15 followers!!
I fire back with gender fluid all over your face.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Nope firstly your post is a toxic masculine one and secondly it’s facts that it was due to white male critics wrecking the movie. Not because the movie was shit and the forced all female cast being shit. Get the facts before you spout out some rape culture bullshit. Or I’ll report you next time
I haven't even seen it, but I'm sure I'm not wrong when I say it's not all its cracked up to be (sorry, that other thread is having a strange effect on everything I do) :tearsofjoy::laughing:

On a serious note, I didn't mind ocean's eleven but gave up after ocean's twelve, that stunk worse than a hobo who just shat himself

Last edited:

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I'm watching joyride at the moment
With Tobey Mcguire, Adam West and Benicio Del Toro

And it's absolutely terrible. The script and dialogue seem to be written by a prepubescent child.

The acting isn't bad considering the cast, even though they had nothing to work with.

I guess everyone has to start somewhere

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Mr Deeds. Pretty funny in bits and pieces lol.

7/10.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Watched "How It Ends" on Netflix. Really enjoyable movie except how it ends. Seriously. The movie title was obviously a joke because the ending is crap. More aptly, complete lack of an ending. It doesn't really explain anything which is such a pity 'cause other than the ending it's actually a really good movie.

Wahesh

Reaction score
The Hitman's Bodyguard - I forgot I also watched that last night. Never gets old. Unbelievably funny. 9/10.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
The Hitman's Bodyguard - I forgot I also watched that last night. Never gets old. Unbelievably funny. 9/10.
Yeah I seen it a while ago and enjoyed it. Both Ryan Reynolds and Samuel L Jackson were great and even Salma Hayek was funny.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Yeah I seen it a while ago and enjoyed it. Both Ryan Reynolds and Samuel L Jackson were great and even Salma Hayek was funny.
Yep that worked great together. SLJ made that movie though. My favorite parts are:

(1) Darius reflecting on how he met Sonia in the bar
(2) Michael Bryce casually walking through Amsterdam while chaos is going on behind him
(3) The final fight sequences at the end.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yep that worked great together. SLJ made that movie though. My favorite parts are:

(1) Darius reflecting on how he met Sonia in the bar
(2) Michael Bryce casually walking through Amsterdam while chaos is going on behind him
(3) The final fight sequences at the end.
The bar scene was definitely awesome. I also liked how Sonia while locked up would give all the guards shit and make her cellmate stand in the corner facing the wall.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I like many guys have always had a thing for Selma Hayek, she's like a fine wine, just gets better with age

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I like many guys have always had a thing for Selma Hayek, she's like a fine wine, just gets better with age
Totally agree with you. I wasn't really into her in the beginning of her career but as she's gotten older I think she gotten hotter than when she was younger. Also she has a nice rack :p

Wahesh

Reaction score
Totally agree with you. I wasn't really into her in the beginning of her career but as she's gotten older I think she gotten hotter than when she was younger. Also she has a nice rack :p
She's one of those chicks that plays the psycho bad-ass character really well too. The hotter she is the more psycho she is :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:. Highly recommend you guys watch Everly - she is a hell-bent psycho in that one.

Damn I love that woman... I can't believe she's going to be 52 soon!

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
She's one of those chicks that plays the psycho bad-ass character really well too. The hotter she is the more psycho she is :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:. Highly recommend you guys watch Everly - she is a hell-bent psycho in that one.

The hot psycho chick character works so well 'cause the whole time you think to yourself, "Sure she's a psycho but it's worth the risk"

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Seen it, it was fairly short from memory, but not bad. A little disappointed she has a no nudity clause in her contract, there were plenty of chance for some skin in that flick. Had to settle for copious amounts of violence :sleepy: