Movie Discussion

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I read lefty ign review lol was a good laugh.
Definitely looks interesting
My favourite is the Gizmodo reviews. Their reviews always explain to you why all movies are racist.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The chic writing the review should listen to Del Toro (who is not a trump fan), when asked about it he said "You can spin anything in any direction. I don’t think Sicario is saying anything."
There you go lol.
Thing is even if it was made with conservative politics in mind who fkn cares? Is she and other critics going to call out the bazillion left political movies that’s come out in the past couple years alone? It’s coz they know deep down some movies are made with leftist political agendas so they automatically think if something isn’t left it must be right.
Anyways I’m sure she’ll survive the ordeal lol.
When are you planning to go see it?

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
There you go lol.
Thing is even if it was made with conservative politics in mind who fkn cares? Is she and other critics going to call out the bazillion left political movies that’s come out in the past couple years alone? It’s coz they know deep down some movies are made with leftist political agendas so they automatically think if something isn’t left it must be right.
Anyways I’m sure she’ll survive the ordeal lol.
When are you planning to go see it?
Hopefully i get the chance over the weekend, if i don't no spoilers lol

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hopefully i get the chance over the weekend, if i don't no spoilers lol
Lol don’t worry @Mr 95% lost his nutter at me for spoiling Star was the last sjw lol. Luckily he hated it so in hindsight he had no right yelling at me the way he did!!!!!!!

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol don’t worry @Mr 95% lost his nutter at me for spoiling Star was the last sjw lol. Luckily he hated it so in hindsight he had no right yelling at me the way he did!!!!!!!
Lol! At least you softened the blow of the crapiness of the movie ..for that I’m grateful..but I still I don’t like spoilers.. As Yoda said.. ‘Reckless are you..’ lol!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Left, right I don't care. I just want to see Del Toro slaughter *****.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Next one I'm interested in seeing is Skyscraper with Dwayne Johnson. If it's shit, I will give up on his films and only watch the remaining Fast & Furious movies and Hobbs & Shaw.
Lol it’s like a black washed/one legged version of die hard. You don’t fuck with Bruce Willis like that

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Left, right I don't care. I just want to see Del Toro slaughter *****.
Just seeing the trailer i'm pretty positive you are going to see that and some lol. The way they pitch the trailer, his character grows some sort of bond with the young girl (the whole daughter thing rearing up), you don't wanna be threatening that girl :o

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Just seeing the trailer i'm pretty positive you are going to see that and some lol. The way they pitch the trailer, his character grows some sort of bond with the young girl (the whole daughter thing rearing up), you don't wanna be threatening that girl :o
I’m happy it’s not like a, “this little girl can take out seal team 6” haha but a man protecting the girl and killing nay **** that looks at her the wrong way haha. Real fatherly love right there

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I loved the first one, and usually love Del Toro movies, so I'm looking forward to watching it.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Lol it’s like a black washed/one legged version of die hard. You don’t fuck with Bruce Willis like that
It's the last Dwayne Johnson movie I will see at the cinemas if it's shit. Rampage was borderline, but I found Jumanji was actually pretty good (thanks to Kevin Hart though).

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Tomb Raider

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1365519/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

I wasn't expecting much leading into this movie, but it wasn't that bad. I mean it actually was about Lara Croft exploring tombs as you'd expect. There is also a back-story into this which shows us how she gets to where she is, and why she is on this mission (not simply being an archaeologist), and I was impressed with how well everything played out. In some regards, it's like a female version of Indiana Jones the way she solves the puzzles within the tombs.

I must say, for picking a Swed as a Lara Croft, Alicia Vikander nailed the accent.

Pleasantly surprised.

8/10.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I loved the first one, and usually love Del Toro movies, so I'm looking forward to watching it.
Yep, I became a huge Del toro fan after fear and loathing in las vegas, he was so good in that people actually thought he had a huge drug and drinking problem and he struggled for work afterwards, until traffic gave him his much deserved oscar

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
One of the funniest scenes ever committed to film.

"who said anything about slicing you up, I just wanted to carve a little Z in your forehead" :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I watched the new Bladerunner but it didn't do much for me compared to the first one. Ryan Gosling sucks too.