Movie Discussion

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm waiting for my movie to come out, apparently Jan 1st.
I'm not holding out much hope for it. I'm hoping that it'll be good but it hasn't started off well with that terrible trailer.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Watched Warcraft. Actually really enjoyed it but I can see why people complain. For one it's done very much like the games which means that everything is very colourful with bright blue armour (Blue and white armour isn't necessarily a bad thing), there was some continuity errors where you can see that they've cut out scenes which made it a little confusing at times, and it's designed as the first movie in a series of movies so it doesn't really wrap anything up. Other than that it's an entertaining movie.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I'm not holding out much hope for it. I'm hoping that it'll be good but it hasn't started off well with that terrible trailer.
I hope it follows the games storyline.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Watched Warcraft. Actually really enjoyed it but I can see why people complain. For one it's done very much like the games which means that everything is very colourful with bright blue armour (Blue and white armour isn't necessarily a bad thing), there was some continuity errors where you can see that they've cut out scenes which made it a little confusing at times, and it's designed as the first movie in a series of movies so it doesn't really wrap anything up. Other than that it's an entertaining movie.
I watched it on YouTube, no nothing bout the game! But enjoyed the storyline! Looked forward to the rest

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Took the boy to see Suicide sqaud , haven't seen the other things that tie into it, really enjoyed the shit out of it . That joker smokes heath ledger , and fuck me harley quin total erection

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Saw Jason Bourne yesterday (although it is pretty close to the end of its cinema run).

If you want to see Matt Damon kick the shit out of a lot of guys, then its the movie for you.

But seriously, it was ok. Very violent. And there is a chase scene towards the end that i found completely ridiculous.

6.5/10

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Took the boy to see Suicide sqaud , haven't seen the other things that tie into it, really enjoyed the shit out of it . That joker smokes heath ledger , and fuck me harley quin total erection
It's odd that so many reviews are picking on the Joker, saying he's rubbish. I think he plays it perfectly. A complete Sociopath with a twisted love obsession. And Harley.. I never thought it was possible to fall in love with an arse but here I am.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
It's odd that so many reviews are picking on the Joker, saying he's rubbish. I think he plays it perfectly. A complete Sociopath with a twisted love obsession. And Harley.. I never thought it was possible to fall in love with an arse but here I am.
I think a lot of reviews smashed it ,we are in a world that is way to critical .some movies are just meant to be enjoyed without over thinking things .im happy i seen it on the big screen it entertained me

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
Suicide Squad sucked a bag of dicks. The only thing good in it was Margot Robbie in virtually no clothing.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Finally watched suicide squad .. it was meh... neither shit nor great either.... anyone watched sausage party yet?.. BTW my favorite movie of all time is definitely Snatch..if you haven't seen it do yourself a favour, I've lost count how many times I ve watched it.. guy Ritchie is a genius, apparently he directed the new king Arthur movie also

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Watched Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the shadows (TMNT 2). The first one was absolutely horrible. This new one made me want to hunt down Michael Bay and make sure he never makes another movie again.

I loved Man of Steel. I loved Batman Vs Superman. I loved Warcraft. I loved Suicide Squad. I love many movie that people hate. But Michael Bay is where I draw the line. He makes some terrible movies.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Finally watched suicide squad .. it was meh... neither shit nor great either.... anyone watched sausage party yet?.. BTW my favorite movie of all time is definitely Snatch..if you haven't seen do yourself a favour, I've lost count how many times I be watched it.. guy Ritchie is a genius, apparently he directed the new king Arthur movie also
Do ya like dags?

I saw sausage party with the gf on Friday night. Aslong as you aren't expecting the greatest movie of all time then it's worth it. Has the best sex scene since team America.. Knocks it out of the fucking park actually haha. They got away with so much shit in it.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So the wife get on Netflix and puts some random movie on the other night... "The Clinic"? Anyone seen it?

Aussie movie... really shit. Really really shit. It was so shit I didn't even bother checking to see how many stars it had on Netflix after it finished because it would have pissed me off if it even had half a fucking star.

The twist at the end was alright since nobody would have ever guessed it, but there is no fucking way sitting through a whole shitty movie to get to a half decent ending is ever worth it.

V for Vendetta has ruined every movie for me, in my opinion, there isn't a single movie that could ever top that glorious piece of work. I hate watching any movie more than once, I've seen Vendetta close to a good dozen times and it never gets old.
You didn't like it because you weren't in charge of the remote .

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Suicide squad was much better than the reviews have been saying. They're crying Coz the movie actually shows if a women pisses off a guy she'll get hit, which is true equality lol they want equality.
Only negative was either not enough joker or it was just a bad iteration of him
that's disturbing .. I am sure you don't mean this but then again ?&$@

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Do ya like dags?

I saw sausage party with the gf on Friday night. Aslong as you aren't expecting the greatest movie of all time then it's worth it. Has the best sex scene since team America.. Knocks it out of the fucking park actually haha. They got away with so much shit in it.
hahahaha yeah I like dawgs ...

Wow big call mate .. I massive fan of team America LOL ...

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
that's disturbing .. I am sure you don't mean this but then again ?&$@
Hahaha I'm talking in the context of the movie. If a chick is punching a guy or going off at a guy and not just a guy but a criminal obviously she's gonna get cracked true? Lol

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hahaha I'm talking in the context of the movie. If a chick is punching a guy or going off at a guy and not just a guy but a criminal obviously she's gonna get cracked true? Lol
Pretty much , thats if she initiates it.

It's the same as going into a gorilla enclosure , I mean I dont expect men to know any better or have the sense to know how to contain the fairer sex