Movie Discussion

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
@Realist90 @dogwhisperer and @Wahesh after watching the interview with Bishop Barron I thought I’d have a look up his view on gay marriage (which as you know I support) which you mentioned Realist....however, that is beside the point..I ended up on his Twitter account, and low and behold where was he yesterday? Bob Dillon’s hometown..lol!
7A202B00-8840-4B2E-AAA3-03A01D725EB3.jpeg

Last edited:

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Anyone surprised by this unbalanced score? lol
Another perfect example of a beloved series gone work for the sake of twitter science/culture.
Jrr Tolkien as a devout catholic would be rolling in his grave seeing this abomination attached to his brilliant work.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

Anyone surprised by this unbalanced score? lol
Another perfect example of a beloved series gone work for the sake of twitter science/culture.
Jrr Tolkien as a devout catholic would be rolling in his grave seeing this abomination attached to his brilliant work.
Mixed reviews are quite common especially on Rotten Tomatoes. For example..

Prey. 2nd best Predator and well loved by all. Amazing movie. Gets a semi-average user review score

Screenshot_20220902_182740.jpg

Day Shift. Dead average movie that cost way too much to make. Audience liked it much more than critics

Screenshot_20220902_182801.jpg

Elvis. Haven't seen it yet but every person I talk to absolutely loves it. Critics are well lower on it
Screenshot_20220902_182825.jpg

The Gray Man. Possibly the most dead average movie ever made. No reason at all to make this movie and I have no idea how anyone can like it. And look at the audience score

Screenshot_20220902_182846.jpg

People just need to understand that everyone is different, and professional critics will always analyse stuff differently to the general public.

I haven't watched Rings of Power yet, but I'm going in expecting an average TV show.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Mixed reviews are quite common especially on Rotten Tomatoes. For example..

Prey. 2nd best Predator and well loved by all. Amazing movie. Gets a semi-average user review score

View attachment 58693

Day Shift. Dead average movie that cost way too much to make. Audience liked it much more than critics

View attachment 58694

Elvis. Haven't seen it yet but every person I talk to absolutely loves it. Critics are well lower on it
View attachment 58696

The Gray Man. Possibly the most dead average movie ever made. No reason at all to make this movie and I have no idea how anyone can like it. And look at the audience score

View attachment 58697

People just need to understand that everyone is different, and professional critics will always analyse stuff differently to the general public.

I haven't watched Rings of Power yet, but I'm going in expecting an average TV show.
Gray man was hated because too much grey literally not enough feminine comedy lol. I also don’t get your point though? And weird you left out the ratings of cuties lmao. Anyways go to the religious thread and watch that video bigot

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Gray man was hated because too much grey literally not enough feminine comedy lol. I also don’t get your point though? And weird you left out the ratings of cuties lmao. Anyways go to the religious thread and watch that video bigot
I'm not sure why I bother replying to you. I try to have a conversation and I literally get verbal diarrhoea.

This is why I keep saying that I like religion but hate the religious. Religion is great. Helps many people. But religious zealots ruin it by turning it into a weapon to push their own hatred.

Fucking bringing up that stupid Cuties movie because that's all you have. Some stupid "this is all left wing people" argument. Go watch a priest rape another kid, bigot.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm not sure why I bother replying to you. I try to have a conversation and I literally get verbal diarrhoea.

This is why I keep saying that I like religion but hate the religious. Religion is great. Helps many people. But religious zealots ruin it by turning it into a weapon to push their own hatred.

Fucking bringing up that stupid Cuties movie because that's all you have. Some stupid "this is all left wing people" argument. Go watch a priest rape another kid, bigot.
You realise me calling you a bigot was a joke right?
But yeah my point about cuties was not a joke and many other woke pieces of artistic crap are loved by critics by a fair majority compared to the audience score.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
You realise me calling you a bigot was a joke right?
But yeah my point about cuties was not a joke and many other woke pieces of artistic crap are loved by critics by a fair majority compared to the audience score.
Honestly, I kind of hope people were arrested for making that movie.

EL Hefe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lads I need help with a movie title, can't remember who plays in it....

I'd say early 2000s
English gangster flick
An Average man is sent to prison after hitting a copper thinking it was hitman over a small debt
While in prison joins a criminal gang, gets into drugs /dealing when he gets out
In one scene they are Selling pingas from a Mr whippy van
His gangster mate kills a rival mafia boss and all hell breaks loose...

Any ideas boys?

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score

I'd say early 2000s
English gangster flick
An Average man is sent to prison after hitting a copper thinking it was hitman over a small debt
While in prison joins a criminal gang, gets into drugs /dealing when he gets out

Any ideas boys?
New username idea for a nerdy little accountant?

EL Hefe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hahaha schooled. By a houso grandma? Anytime anywhere bitch. Coward
Sounds like you are threatening me? Does that mean you want to meet up and talk politics and the Andersons?

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Sounds like you are threatening me? Does that mean you want to meet up and talk politics and the Andersons?
Hahaha that reply is straight out of the mitch hawkins school of cowardice. Can we discuss uncle Ray as well? So much for mafia wannabe

EL Hefe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hahaha that reply is straight out of the mitch hawkins school of cowardice. Can we discuss uncle Ray as well? So much for mafia wannabe
Only if you recite the Lynne Anderson 12 pillars of success in being shit ... I still laugh on how you cried in defending them

Anyway stop ruining another thread with your dumbshitness....

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

I'd say early 2000s
English gangster flick

Any ideas boys?
Had a little Google bud.. The movie is called Going Off Big Time made in 2000..Only actor I know is Bernard Hill..he played the captain in Titanic, and was King Theodin in Lord of the Rings.. hope that helps..

ps..full movie is on YouTube

Last edited:

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Only if you recite the Lynne Anderson 12 pillars of success in being shit ... I still laugh on how you cried in defending them

Anyway stop ruining another thread with your dumbshitness....
Haha cried. One day you’ll make a joke that someone will laugh at. I had those nerds at school too

EL Hefe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Had a little Google bud.. The movie is called Going Off Big Time made in 2000..Only actor I know is Bernard Hill..he played the captain in Titanic, and was King Theodin in Lord of the Rings.. hope that helps..

ps..full movie is on YouTube

FUCK YES! Thanks champion, been looking for this for a while