Movie Discussion

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I loved Seagal's movies when I was young. Terrible actor but they were always fun movies.

The best was his environmental movie. He made it to criticise the practices of the oil companies, and it's just him beating up oil tycoons.
On Deadly Ground. That's the one set in Alaska. It's currently on Netflix if you're interested. The Glimmer Man is one of those movies that's so bad it's good. I love all the street-wise one liners from Keenan Ivory Wayans in that movie :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I finally got around to watching It Chapter 2, not scary at all and in fact I laughed a lot.

My top five male actors in my favourite role:
Kevin Spacey - The Usual Suspects.
Gabriel Byrne - The Usual Suspects.
Charles Dance - Tywin Lannister
Robert De Niro - Godfather Part 11
Jack Nicholson - Batman
You don’t need to say male before actors. *actor* is already meaning male, when referring to a female you just say actress. It’s like comedian and comedienne

Eagle1

Banned
Reaction score
Not a movie but series the Snowpiercer series outdoes the movie

Roll the Bones

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We are planning on watching them both tonight. Maybe I should step up my drinking pace so as I'll be totally 3-sheets to the wind by the time the sequel comes on.
Wow. The only positive comment I can come up with about Coming 2 America is, it's probably not as bad as Caddyshack 2.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Coming 2 America sucks so hard I only could watch 15 mins of it.

Don't waste your time on it, rewatch the original instead.
Damn! I was looking forward to it

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
So was I...

It just feels like all the original actors have run out of money so they slapped together a shitty movie for some quick cash.
It’s a shame. It could’ve been so good potentially

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Anyone checked out the new series Superman and Lois..a fresh take on Supes..have watched two episodes..pretty impressive so far! Check it out if you get a chance.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Anyone checked out the new series Superman and Lois..a fresh take on Supes..have watched two episodes..pretty impressive so far! Check it out if you get a chance.
missis loves it

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm enjoying it so far. I was worried it was going to be like the Supergirl series as this version of Superman was introduced in that show, but it's much better.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm enjoying it so far. I was worried it was going to be like the Supergirl series as this version of Superman was introduced in that show, but it's much better.
The reason Rex dislikes Supes is great..