News Moves to oust board

youoboys

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Bulldogs fan here: shit has to stop ASAP !!! Move coorey on!!! **** is a disease.... but like nasheed

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Coorey kicking up a stink because he got booted out.

Its quite clear the lebanese clans have been nothing but trouble for the dogs over the years.

They all need to be booted out, with only one exception which is Hazem El Masri
Well us running dead last isn't helping either.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Honestly I dont know, I just hate the circus our club is. There's got to be professionals out there like we head hunted Todd Greenberg once upon a time Who aren't aligned to the club.
Fair comment - though many here ended up with big hate for TG too! Sigh: it’s exhausting :-). All I can say as a voting member I have not been approached about anything nor seen any evidence of a ‘document’ or anything to do with an EGM. Without question there’s a lot of ego driven crap going on right now and the sooner that ends the better but there also appears to be a lot of hot air... Bueller?

A

Alexander the Great

Great question.
Can’t see why they’d throw grenades though when they have a chance to be more tactical?
Why win a battle when you can win the war?
Depends on how you see it and what battlefield you are on. Wars can be short or long..
Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win.

Lets just hope there is NO war. Peace is made and we can move on with no bullshit rival ticket.

We need to unite and put a end to all this rubbish.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Serious question would people speak negatively about Dib if we had won those 2 grand finals?
People act like we were cellar dwellers under his watch?
Bingo. He fucked up and was a dumb ****, but people can't sit here and and honestly say Lynne knows what she is doing lol.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Bingo. He fucked up and was a dumb c***, but people can't sit here and and honestly say Lynne knows what she is doing lol.
Dib is the reason why we're in this mess now. He gambled with us and the club by assuming the salary cap would increase by X amount before it was official to get a competitive advantage. We were close to winning two grand finals but we started to slip towards the end. What he did beforehand doesn't matter. Yes, he brought in some of my favourite players ever to play for the club, but he's also the reason why they're all gone now. It's a massive job turning this club and team around now. We've also just gone through three years of hell.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
What a sideshow this club has become. Lynne can't complain if a move is made against her but at this point a new board and chairman will only mean more instability and more rebuilding.

If a new ticket comes in, what if they don't want Barrett as coach or Cotric and Thompson etc? There'd just be more turnover and uncertainty and we'd just set ourselves back another couple of years.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Dib is the reason why we're in this mess now. He gambled with us and the club by assuming the salary cap would increase by X amount before it was official to get a competitive advantage. We were close to winning two grand finals but we started to slip towards the end. What he did beforehand doesn't matter. Yes, he brought in some of my favourite players ever to play for the club, but he's also the reason why they're all gone now. It's a massive job turning this club and team around now. We've also just gone through three years of hell.
I understand this completely. My angle is had we accepted he fucked up and rode through this storm with him would we be in a better position. I think it's a fair question as Lynn is so far out of her depth along with many others. I'm not on either team, couldn't give a fuck who's in-charge now as I'm numb to it all lol, just something I was always concerned about when change was coming

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I understand this completely. My angle is had we accepted he fucked up and rode through this storm with him would we be in a better position. I think it's a fair question as Lynn is so far out of her depth along with many others. I'm not on either team, couldn't give a fuck who's in-charge now as I'm numb to it all lol, just something I was always concerned about when change was coming
That's fair. I have a similar feeling in regards to getting rid of Des for Pay (I throw a lot more blame on Dib). I think it's hard for morale reasons to keep someone like that, it wasn't a club first decision. For me, I give Lynn and the current board the benefit of the doubt until I know the roster for 2021. If it's underwhelming then I'll be against the current board too (If I believe the roster is good enough before a ball is kicked and we don't perform then I'll blame the players/coach). There are a lot of things that worry me. After the three years we've had I think it's time and was/is definitely possible to build a competitive roster for next year. I think by the end of next year the current boards fate will be revealed and will be acted upon at the next elections which I believe is in 2022. They can't buy too much more time, we need something to look forward to, roster and results.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Peobably George Peponis would be the only even mildly competent, popular figure to come back. Other than him, and/or Laundy I can't see anyone else who isn't heavily tainted by agendas and egos that has earned the right.

What a mess the situation is atm.

Hope this doesn't do too much reputational damage.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Great question.
Can’t see why they’d throw grenades though when they have a chance to be more tactical?
Why win a battle when you can win the war?
I did allude to this mate..

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Seriously mother's in their spare time run P&C Comitties for free better than these idiots.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I can say this without being racist... Lebs can't run anything, everything they touch turns to shit. Also have the world's worst case of tall poppy syndrome.

Other Lebos would agree with me.

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wish we could get some really smart business people on the board who actually care more about the team winning than anything else and actually know a lot more about the game than Andrew Hill and Lynne.