Not open for further replies.

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Warriors 16 - 0 Dogs

then...

Warriors 16 - 24 Dogs
I turned it off for about 2 minutes lol

I assume you picked my post simply because it works with the joke, but I've been on this forum for almost 7 years, most of which we have been pretty shit for us on the field. So I think suggesting I'm a glory hunter is inaccurate.

The match threads are great to vent in.

Harby

Trance Family
Reaction score
Burrow - boo all game.
Dragons - Most arrogant ***** ever.
Manly - think they're all king shit.
Parra and Chooks fans when they're winning, because you forget they exist when they're shit.

That being said, I know and am close to many fans from these clubs.

Pom_81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I turned it off for about 2 minutes lol

I assume you picked my post simply because it works with the joke, but I've been on this forum for almost 7 years, most of which we have been pretty shit for us on the field. So I think suggesting I'm a glory hunter is inaccurate.

The match threads are great to vent in.
Mate, I know you're not a bandwagoner, it just worked for the cheap joke. Sorry about that.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I used to support souths if they were playing against a good team during their bottom of the ladder years coz i felt sorry for them. One good a year and they get real cocky thinking theyre gona be an empire like melbourne/Brisbane. Now i wish they'll go back to those days when they were a retirement home unable to attract marquee players.

MrDogzOfWar

Dogz At War!
Reaction score
This year it would have to be rooster fans followed closely by souths fans.

Rooster fans used to hate SBW up till this season, now they all need knee pads.

Souths fans are acting like they already won the premiership.
With the Souths Fans, Soo True. They think they have already won a premiership...

I don't blame them 42 Years and Running..

MrDogzOfWar

Dogz At War!
Reaction score
I Just Hate St.Merge DragQueens.. Nearly all their supporters are either old or Junkies.. Choose 1?

Hubdy

Bite Me
Reaction score
I'd have to say Souths.

Reason being read below.

I got a mate who is a South's supporter, he has been talking it up
for the the past few months now that South's will win the comp this year.
He's been supporting them for many years now and i hear the same shit from him
every year "look at our membership we have 25,000" we have the best halves, we have the best forward pack, everyone wants to play for South's. You guys get my drift right...!
So we were at a BBQ the other night and he was rambling the same sh1t again with a few other guys who jumped on the South's bandwagon only because they are winning games. Then mate of mine who is a passionate Bulldogs supporter like myself had enough and said to him "how does it feel supporting a dominate team that is winning games week in week out and might win a premiership" South's supporter says best feeling ever". Bulldogs mate says "now you know how it feels for us for the past 20 years". I almost fell off my chair i mean everyone even some South's supporters were cracking up you should have seen the look on my friends face (South's Supporter) and it even shut him up for the rest of the night.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Souths fans are the worst.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I am not just saying this cause we are playing them this week, But Knights fans are the biggest bunch of rednecks on the planet.

Snowmann

Party Rocker
Reaction score
I just wish that all fans would just buy the right size Jerseys for THEIR body..FOR FUCK SAKE.

obje

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Manly fans are the worst. North shore gits who should be following rugby union on their yachts via satellite.

Cannot fucking handle them.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Novacastrian public announcing shits me off, fuck their propaganda.
Why don't they just use their mobile phones if they are trying to message someone.

suiker

Top bird
Reaction score
Manly fans at Manly. The racism our supporters cop from them is disgraceful.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Are we allowed to vote for our own fans? Come on, we're all seen some cringeworthy stuff from Dogs fans over the years (unless, I guess, it's you being the dick).

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
queensland fans
[video=youtube;zO8wBwysxho]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zO8wBwysxho[/video]

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Rabbits fans are starting to get real cocky, can't wait until they get beat.

pupii

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
This is a funny thread. The answer would be Doggies Supporters on every other teams forum :D

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
By a long, long way the most annoying club in the league are the Tigers – the whole outfit top to bottom is a complete fraud and a myth.

The Wests “merger” is a disgrace. It's an absolute joke the way that the Magpies have been treated. The hideous pro-Balmain bias that's prevalent in the game's administration and media is a joke. It's bad enough that they play 8 home games basically in the city (or very inner West) and only 4 games out west, The increasing marginalisation of the Magpie logo and gradual reversion back to Balmain only colours says everything about the attitude of the joint venture. This would be easier to stomach if it weren't for the fact that the Macarthur region is a way broader talent base than bloody Leichhardt and the fact that they're slowly strangling the Wests brand by pulling the supply of players to undermine one of the foundation clubs. To make matters worse, Balmain/Ryde Eastwood Leagues are basically penniless while Wests Ashfield and Wests Campbelltown are just fine financially. To keep the joint venture going and the NSW Cup Magpies, these two Leagues clubs basically had to bankroll both, while getting none of the credit for the headline NRL act because it's all swathed in that hideous Orange. Balmain's old guard is basically sucking the junior ranks and the money from another club while throwing them the token bone of 4 games a year, and no finals games.

I'd like to see the Wests Leagues clubs threaten to pull the pin on the venture to force Balmain to give them a fairer deal. In terms of finances, the Pies are better set than the Tigers alone. In terms of junior talent base, they're better set. It's only a few influential supporters and a great name and heritage (no premierships 1969-1999, though!) which Balmain bring to the table. The pin will likely never be pulled, but I'd love to see the old Western Suburbs call their bluff until a better deal comes along for them.

The number of ex-Balmain players who push their bias in Rugby League media is horrible. Channel 9’s constant excitement over games at Leichhardt is sickening, especially when they don’t get nearly as pumped up about other suburban grounds. It’s a hole with nightmarish roads and parking around.

Every time a Wests junior comes through, the media love-in is always overboard. James Tedesco (a Campbelltown junior, of course) was almost hailed as the saviour of the sport before he even played a first grade game. His knee injury during his debut was handled with sufficient tragedy by Channel 9, you’d think someone had died. Tim Moltzen was appointed as a superstar before people slowly realised he wasn’t worth the hype coming out of old Balmain blowhards. Don’t get me started on Curtis Sironen, a guy you’d never have heard of if his name was Curtis Smith. All the excitement over seeing a guy that size play 5/8 is bogus – it’s only a bonus if he’s any good. Currently, he’s either a fat halves player or a mediocre forward who fancies he has a passing game (a la Fat Dave Taylor).

Ben Elias’s business dealings always appear to be on the brink of landing him in jail, yet his self-serving opinion keeps getting plenty of ink.

As much as I loathe much of the Tigers support, I almost feel sorry for them too. No other supporters read or hear as much hype or bias towards their own club. It must be tough when reality keeps contradicting what they are led to believe.
Strong post, strong hatred.

Status
Not open for further replies.