Not open for further replies.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
This year it would have to be rooster fans followed closely by souths fans.

Rooster fans used to hate SBW up till this season, now they all need knee pads.

Souths fans are acting like they already won the premiership.
LOl knee pads so true. They all bend over backwards and worship that scumbag Williams like he was a Roosters junior.

I'm just waiting for that day when he turns his back on the them. He isn't as honourable as they all make him out to be, only a matter of time.

BudgyBulldog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Broncos for sure. Look at their poor crowd attendance the last couple of years, it's on the decline big time due to them playing below par. One of the only teams who still pull the rapist card when we beat them. Fuck I love beating the broncos!

CB1935

Kennel Established
Reaction score
St George Fans.

It is their divine right to win it every year.

Edroy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are we allowed to vote for our own fans? Come on, we're all seen some cringeworthy stuff from Dogs fans over the years (unless, I guess, it's you being the dick).
I've attended hundreds of Bulldogs games and I can honestly say I've hardly ever seen any bad behaviour from our fans. Maybe it's just luck and the fact I don't use public transport (where a lot of issues seem to happen) but I can't recall seeing anything besides a Bulldogs fan raging at an old Souths fan because he reckoned he made a racist comment.

I've witnessed a fair bit of racism from opposition supporters over the years which has stopped me from going to Penrith or Cronulla anymore. Same with Knights and Manly too. Too many despicable rednecks I'd rather not have to deal with.

Edroy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
queensland fans
[video=youtube;zO8wBwysxho]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zO8wBwysxho[/video]
How anyone could even contemplate doing that, let alone actually doing it, is mind boggling. Wow.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Souths fans, when they are winning all of a sudden every little blonde newsreader starts sporting a scarf. My mate that hates NRL starts supporting them, The little old lady that passes you every day down the street gets out her little old knitted red and green beany. The PM wears Rabbit earrings. Nicole Richie, Russel Crowe ect ect ect ect... Biggest out of the woodwork fans ever.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Souths fans, when they are winning all of a sudden every little blonde newsreader starts sporting a scarf. My mate that hates NRL starts supporting them, The little old lady that passes you every day down the street gets out her little old knitted red and green beany. The PM wears Rabbit earrings. Nicole Richie, Russel Crowe ect ect ect ect... Biggest out of the woodwork fans ever.
Its been a long time for some of those older people hahaha

They finally can support something since the glory days :p

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
They were a very popular team back in the day, cant blame them from abandoning souths after how shit they used to be. I can guarantee we would lose alot of fans if we performed like they did in the 90s. Plus look how many band wagoners we got after our successful 2012 year, although im guessing alot of them are gone after our horrible start to the season

TJW

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
manly!! grub team and worse supporters! you don't get friendly banter its just abuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.