Ben Hunt

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
ATM Mbye isnt good enough to even tie up Thurstons boots

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Even without des he sticks to the edge. It was frustrating... No half apart from the Bulldogs coached ones are glued to the edges.

It annoys me that he plays to the system even without Des. And we know it's him and Des cause Reynolds in city country was telling the world Freddie let him play footy. It's like Moses is too dumb to play any other way.

Pavdogg

Waterboy
Reaction score
Fucken annoying alright. He says give me more ball, i need to be in charge, but when he actually gets his hands on the ball 6th tackle he either:
A) puts up a shit half-bomb thats easy for the opposing fullback to catch because we never have anyone contesting or
B) just hot potato passes it to the centre with no space or option and then they have to do a rushed grubber.
Hence we never get ANY repeat sets or apply ANY pressure. I could apply more pressure and the only nrl ive played is on xbox

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Mbye looks like he doesn't give a shit too

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
One would think he would be more concerned about working on his game and let the rest sort itself out.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Is Moses serious or just having a fucking laugh with these comments? Get off the gear bruh.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Bahahaha he isn't fit to clean Thurston bowl after a shit

Reactions: DT

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
These quotes are embarrassing when you look at his performances at halfback

Kenya

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
and there we have it ladies and gentleman, boys and girls... its gonna be the same style of play as previous years and the only difference is that they going to excute better!!!
zzzzzzzzzzzzz
In that case wake me up when 2018's about to kick off mate

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Good to see that Moses is doing all the talking in the media once again and not on the field !

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good news is that NSW will start winning if Mbye gets the Qld gig if he continues to play as he does for the club

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Thurston has been on the ball for his whole career because his love for the game and winning has him running on adrenaline. You cant coach it or learn it and Mbye certainly doesnt original never will have it.

Reynolds has that same quality, he just doesnt have the skill or footy brain to utilize it.

westernbulldog83

Waterboy
Reaction score
This is the most embarrassing stuff I've heard. This bloke must be on some good shit. Mbye isn't good enough for 1st grade let alone replace Thurston lol

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Moses Mbye wants to prove he’s good enough to succeed Johnathan Thurston
FEBRUARY 9, 20171:09PM

MOSES Mbye is out to prove he’s the man to inherit Johnathan Thurston’s coveted Queensland jersey during Friday’s NRL All Stars match.
The Canterbury half will have a golden chance when he runs out for the World All Stars opposite Indigenous All Stars and Maroons great Thurston in Newcastle. Thurston, a two-time premiership winner, four-time Dally M Medal winner and Clive Churchill Medallist, retires from representative football at the end of 2017.
Maroons coach Kevin Walters has set the field to replace the man considered a future Immortal when he invited Mbye, Brisbane pair Ben Hunt and Anthony Milford and Melbourne fullback-turned-playmaker Cameron Munster to last month’s Emerging Origin camp.
Mbye was part of the emerging Maroons camp last month.
Mbye was part of the emerging Maroons camp last month.Source:News Corp Australia
Australian coach Mal Meninga chose Mbye and NSW halves hopeful Mitchell Moses to steer the World All Stars and the 23-year-old Noosa product knows a big performance can set the tone for his start to the season.
“There’s an opportunity there — when one person drops out you need another person to fill in,” Mbye said.
“It’s going to be an opportunity for one of us boys to jump in.” Mbye is relishing the chance to work under Meninga, who has a high opinion of him after selecting the Bulldog for last year’s Prime Minister’s XIII trip to Papua New Guinea.
The Canterbury playmaker emphasises the only way to further his representative ambitions is to produce sustained form for the Bulldogs.

“Concentrating on clubland for the first half of the season, that’s the only way you’re going to get picked in a side like that,” he said.
After last year’s first-week finals exit and criticism of their playing style, Bulldogs coach Des Hasler comes into the season under pressure to deliver. Mbye denies they’re predictable or that it’s on his shoulders to take the reins. “We’ve tweaked a couple of things here and there,” Mbye said. “The predictable thing, I don’t know. You only have to look back to 2014 and we made the grand final playing a similar style. You look back to 2012 we had the same result with a similar style.
“To be honest I think it comes down to execution, there’s no doubt we created enough opportunities throughout the season.”

Source: http://www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/or...n/news-story/462d0da317d0dac3be5c49f3d5f3ce9d
I just want mbye to prove he is good enough for NRL starting spot
Lol

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I just want Mbye to accept he's shit and a fraud and fuck off

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
His big mouth got him where he is at... he has no vision and no kicking game... but then again who Fuken knows these days with des at the helm who the hell has improved besides Jackson who is a natural all round footballer

Status
Not open for further replies.