Moses Mbye signs with Wests Tigers on four-year deal after getting release from Bulldogs

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Pay is ruthless, he's had a gut full of watching this rabble. The clear out will continue under Pay.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Lol......The two Wests Tigers supporters we were speaking to on Sunday will be absolutely thrilled.....

They overheard us talking about Moses and his non contributions to the team...next minute...

"He was your very best player today. He was phenomenal and he is such a good player"

My reply " Well you can give him all your love soon enough as he is headed to your club for the next few years"

To which the reply in unison " We don't want him or need him". Subject quickly changed....

Get ready to share the love you guys as he has signed a rich four year deal to play at the Tigers........

So many conflicting stories..we were shopping him around ...he asked for a release...whichever way he is gone and quite frankly probably for the best. He has not excelled at any of the positions he has played in in first grade since he was promoted and in the 8 seasons he has been here has never fulfilled his so called potential. We were told he would be great...well we are still waiting.....

Speaks well off field, but a shame he could not translate that to outstanding play onfield.

Josh Reynolds will be ecstatic his little buddy will re unite with him next year, ironically those two were one of our worst halves pairing in a long time... probably Mbye will be a centre or a utility...jack of all trades and master of none.

IF he asked for a release why should we have to pay a big slice of his freight......200k would be all I would consider paying..let the Tigers pick up his mega dollar deal since they want him so much.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
I'm going to wait until I see the end result of this before celebrating, no use having a $9.4mil salary cap if a mil is going to players not in our team.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Well that being the case rack off now. I don't want to let my team mates down...boo hoo...I will stay until the end of the year....Currently weighing up his options...if he cared so much about his team and the club he would be performing consistently well..had one or two good games this year where he backed up and beat players consistently from broken play but watching him last week he was not at all interested in doing that now even though he had a few chances to do so....

H-dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Now where will he play for tigers
Center
Hooker
Full back?
That’s the only interesting part of this what Ivan does with him given he seems to coach to players strengths

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Would you be able to provide a link to the interview? I’ve been searching but couldn’t find it.

@DragonKnight196 Enjoy.... after this interview after the game he played vs Tigers, he can get fucked for all eternity.. I don't want him anywhere near the club.

It's because i'm a sxc boi and i need to let all the singles know.
Actually it reads Sexy ... Boy 69 ... as in your Sexy and like giving boys 69s.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm going to wait until I see the end result of this before celebrating, no use having a $9.4mil salary cap if a mil is going to players not in our team.
A projection of Mbye's earnings due to ratchet clause and a rising cap for 2019= 1.2 mil 2020= 2 mil. Which ever way you cut it having this leech of our books is reason enough to celebrate. At the very worst paying 300k for the next 2 seasons seems worth it.

Mr. Ditkovich

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

@DragonKnight196 Enjoy.... after this interview after the game he played vs Tigers, he can get fucked for all eternity.. I don't want him anywhere near the club.
Seems like he doesn’t care. Probably doesn’t even care about the Tigers either, just abandoning ship and going where the money is. If he’s even looking to leave before June 30, he should just go. No point in having someone who doesn’t give a fuck about the team.

obje

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I seriously feel sorry for the Tigers.

ThePedigree

Blue Ribbon
Reaction score
I find the contrasting degrees of opinion on this bloke amazing tbh. All of us on here think he’s shit. Most tigers fans think he’s great, even before rumours started of him going there. And most on social (insta and FB) think we’ve lost Thurston!

It’s Fkn laughable! #Mbye! Nice one @Mr Invisible

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I find the contrasting degrees of opinion on this bloke amazing tbh. All of us on here think he’s shit. Most tigers fans think he’s great, even before rumours started of him going there. And most on social (insta and FB) think we’ve lost Thurston!

It's like Lolohea.. Tigers fans were salivating over their new gun arrival from the Warriors... "muahaahahaha he's going to kill it"....

Next minute he's spending half the season in NSW Cup battling to get his spot back from Corey Thompson.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mbye definitely wasn’t giving us a good enough return on investment. Even though I’ve posted multiple times about my frustration of his output on the field I don’t hate the guy. Who wouldn’t have signed the deal we offered him? I just think he needs to get more involved and not be so passive during games.

obje

Kennel Established
Reaction score

All they see and hear is what commentators and pundits say about him, and they're always glowing reviews.

Bulldog fans are the ones who watch him week in week out for years and know what's reality.

Can you imagine thinking he's the next JT?

He buckles under pressure he never lifts so he's always a weakness in big games
He can't order a team around from half or fb he doesn't have the leadership capacity
He can't kick goals unless he's standing in front from a penalty

His entire potential is that he learns to do support play but I expect his stamina isn't there to do that all game even if he could learn it.

2 years from now see if I'm wrong after he gets moved from hooker to hb to fullback to bench utility and never finds a role or justifies his pay

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
All they see and hear is what commentators and pundits say about him, and they're always glowing reviews.

Bulldog fans are the ones who watch him week in week out for years and know what's reality.

Can you imagine thinking he's the next JT?

He buckles under pressure he never lifts so he's always a weakness in big games
He can't order a team around from half or fb he doesn't have the leadership capacity
He can't kick goals unless he's standing in front from a penalty

His entire potential is that he learns to do support play but I expect his stamina isn't there to do that all game even if he could learn it.

2 years from now see if I'm wrong after he gets moved from hooker to hb to fullback to bench utility and never finds a role or justifies his pay
very true.

Status
Not open for further replies.