Moses Mbye named Tigers captain

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Wow .. giving Moses Mouthbye MORE chance to talk to the media.... when will he have time to train??

I can see it now.
Ref: "Moses over here please".
*Mitchell Moses and Moses Mbye approach*
Ref: "Not you Moses... wait.. Moses Mbye only".
Mbye: "Yes referee".
Ref: "Too many penalties, go talk to your team because any more and someone sits down".
Mbye: "I'm going to be the premier fullback in the comp with 45 line breaks, 87 try assists, and 17 tries this season alone".
Ref: "That's nice now go speak to your team".
Mbye: "I'm going to win the Daly M .. and also the playe....."
Ref: "Moses go and speak to you team".
Mbye: "Yes ref" *heads back to team to talk to them in a huddle as currently 36-0 down with 30 minutes to go*
Mbye: "Okay team.... I'm going to be the premier fullback in the comp with 45 line breaks, 87 try assists, and 17 tries this season alone.. I'm going to win the Daly M .. and also the playe....."
Entire Tigers Team: "Oh shut the fuck up Moses, 6 missed tackles this game, and 6 try assists to the Eels... and in 4 of those you dropped the ball and one you threw an intercept".
Mbye: "B.. B...But Moses Mbye is a champion".
Entire Tigers Team: "Can you just like ... go to the Cowboys or something please... James Tedesco you are not".

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Someone should frame a market on how long it will take him to give the entire team the shits.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
he probably told them he's Jesus Christ or something going under the pseudo name of moses

The tigers are even more stupider than I thought

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Salty ***** with 0 clue like always.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
lmao still butt hurt

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
The NRL's slickest talker claims another victim.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
if shit didn't go hard this **** wouldn't have a chin.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I think Phil Gould used to talk about a player saying they could put their hand down a toilet and pull out a gold watch.

This guy certainly fits into that category.

Luckiest bloke ever.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Lol.
How shit is your team, if an overrated, overpaid, nobody, who’s been at you club for half a year, is the best fit for captain ?

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
In illustrious company....... two old men who need to retire and are playing for one last payday: someone who confused a footy field with a toilet ( twice) and has been jailed for a serious assault:a bloke who has been touted as the next best thing and basically stayed at the club because no other club wanted him and he had the option in his favour and a player who does not have a full grasp of the rules:
https://www.sportingnews.com/au/lea...oosters-nrl-referee/66r9j10aud0w1tu9eh5phgqu5

Elijah Taylor’s uneducated attempt to argue an obvious penalty laughed off by referee Grant Atkins
If you're going to go after the referees, make sure you know the rules.

Tigers captain Elijah Taylor might need a refresher on the law book after he attempted to argue Josh Reynolds wasn't offside when he made a play at the ball 20 metres in front of Tui Lolohea.
While most fans were halfway up the stands to indulge on a half-time pie, a series of coach-killing penalties marched the Roosters into attacking territory for Cooper Cronk to put up a last-chance bomb.

That bomb found its way onto Lolohea's noggin for one of the falcons of the year, having enough force to punch the ball 20 metres up the ground.

Trying to keep the play alive, Reynolds carelessly tried to bat the ball back in field where he was pinged for being in front of Lolohea at the time the ball made contact with his head.

But a confused Taylor threw up a defence at referee Grant Atkins who could only laugh at the dispute.

TAYLOR: It came off his head, he didn't play at it'.

ATKINS: It doesn't matter, he (Josh Reynolds) did when he picked it up. He's offside. He can't pick it up in front of a bloke offside.

TAYLOR: But he didn't play at it? It came off his head!

ATKINS: It doesn't matter.

TAYLOR: Alright

At this point it seemed Taylor , who still seemed baffled, knew he had no ground to stand on.

But Atkins just had him asking more questions.

ATKINS: If the ball hits you and I'm in front of you and I pick it up it's a penalty, isn't it?

TAYLOR: I didn't play at it though.

ATKINS: It doesn't matter if you've played at it.

The last-minute drama that saw Blake Ferguson convert a penalty goal from the sideline encapsulated the ugly nature of a sloppy first half.

Both teams combined for 19 penalties and 25 errors in the gritty encounter, but Ferguson's penalty proved the difference as the Roosters held on for a 16-14 win

Sword

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well why not, he interviews so well!

Roll the Bones

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well I'm sure he'll get plenty of quality input and advice from Josh Reynolds and Russell Packer.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
If the media man wants to talk it up.
Benji will still do the barking under pressure,