Moses Mbye named Tigers captain

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Wtf ? Surely Lawrence or Nofoaluma or a bunch of others deserve it well before him!

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Reynolds not named in leadership group. He may not be in Maguire’s long term plans? Mmm If Robbie and Benji don’t like Moses style they will spread word for mutiny of him hahaha
Madge will force Reynolds out

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
And...

Hahahaha hahahaha good luck

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Just imagine the disappointment on the other Top 29 players when they heard this news!

On other Mbye news he tore his PCL at training the other week and is out until Tigers second trial. Sounds like there's a weaknes in the knees.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Just imagine the disappointment on the other Top 29 players when they heard this news!

On other Mbye news he tore his PCL at training the other week and is out until Tigers second trial. Sounds like there's a weaknes in the knees.
https://www.nrl.com/news/2019/01/23/casualty-ward--late-mail-all-the-latest-nrl-injury-news/

Moses Mbye has returned to training a week after suffering a torn PCL at training. He is expected to be fit to play in the Tigers' second trial against the Warriors in New Zealand on March 2.

Benji Marshall is also expected to be fit for that match after recovering from a minor hamstring tear.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Tigers fans must be so pissed off at Cleary. He signed up a bunch of overpaid duds and then packed up and left for Penrith.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Imagine how much he will talk now...

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Can you imagine mythbye telling Robbie Khara what to do? Lmao.

At one stage khara was captain, coach, ceo, board member and the fucking parking Lady.

Reactions: K E

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Can you imagine mythbye telling Robbie Khara what to do? Lmao.

At one stage khara was captain, coach, ceo, board member and the fucking parking Lady.
It's no coincidence I reckon that Robbie is retiring end of the year.

Probably going to become Tigers new Asst coach :D

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I feel sorry for Mbye in a way. Imagine being able to tell everyone how good you are going to be, without every being able to reach that ability.

Tacky

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Hey at least we have 1 captain now instead of 5....

Haslerhasworms

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Hahahahahahahahajahahahjajajajajajhahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahhahaaaa. My ribs hurt.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
Mine don't hurt yet but every time I think about Moses being captain, it's gonna be a good day :tearsofjoy: