• DWZ

Votes: 3 1.3%
  • Napa

Votes: 6 2.6%

• Total voters

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just throwing it out there, because there's no other awards this team is worthy of?

I've put the lead contenders (imo), but happy to add other contenders.

For me Katoa is the stand out..
Don't forget the wooden spoon award. They say you've got to lose a GF to win one, and after coming a close 2nd to Brisbane in last years spoon GF, we've learnt from that experience and gone one better. It's hard to fault the contribution of any of your contenders in that.

RookieDog

Dogs1
Reaction score
The brain snap at half time, was the single most moronic thing I've seen all year and probably cost us the win..
Mate, I get that Lewis was included on that basis - I watched the game against South too and saw what he did at half time (and can say that I was really unimpressed by his action which as you said, probably cost us a win - at the very least it didn't help us did it).

My point was really that the other candidates on the list are guilty of consistently doing moronic acts week in and week out. It is a pattern of behaviour by them - because they are morons.

The act by Lewis was a one off and was out of character for him and whilst I know that some people on the Kennel may not be particularly fond of him, Lewis does not get anywhere near the rarefied heights of recidivist morons like Elliot, Napa, S Katoa and co.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
And another for Katoa right here.!!

DaBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No I would say Hetherington is dumber, he struggles to stay on the field.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Hip toss is the dumbest indivudual play from any player this year in the NRL but Katoa is consistently at the top of his game in fucking up.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Mate, I get that Lewis was included on that basis - I watched the game against South too and saw what he did at half time (and can say that I was really unimpressed by his action which as you said, probably cost us a win - at the very least it didn't help us did it).

My point was really that the other candidates on the list are guilty of consistently doing moronic acts week in and week out. It is a pattern of behaviour by them - because they are morons.

The act by Lewis was a one off and was out of character for him and whilst I know that some people on the Kennel may not be particularly fond of him, Lewis does not get anywhere near the rarefied heights of recidivist morons like Elliot, Napa, S Katoa and co.
TBH this is coming from the Lewis CEO of hate but he does not commit the same mistakes as prevoius years like throwing it out to the crowd three times a game or kicking it out on the full as much. While he was the run away leader for 2019-2020 for this prize Katoa has him beat this year.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hetherington - Gets picked on more than anything
Waddell - simply not good enough
S.Katoa - has the best collection of stupidity I have seen since Paul Carige but spread over more games.
Elliott - has his mind on too many teammate's partners
Okunbor - just back from injury having not played much in 2 years & I would say the rushing in thing is a team plan because all out wingers do it.
Lewis - I don't think he does too many dumb things.
DWZ - has a few all time classics, but Katoa outshone him this year.
Napa - doesn't have a brain, nor talent so he has excuses.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Just throwing it out there, because there's no other awards this team is worthy of?

While I agree for this year alone, I couldn't go past elliot for this award he has been more consistent over a far greater period of time in this category.
The apprentice must bow to the master.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
While I agree for this year alone, I couldn't go past elliot for this award he has been more consistent over a far greater period of time in this category.
The apprentice must bow to the master.
Yeah Elliot is the clear winner when you consider on and off the field.. but Katoa on the field is the winner in my eyes..

iDoggiesFan

Kennel Established
Reaction score
On field Moron Of The Year has to be S Katoa.

Off field Moron Of The Year is Elliott for his preseason antics.

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

This is really hard at least 13 players would be neck to neck for this award wouldn’t want anyone missing out

BlackDawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The thing is everyone except Elliot & Hetherington on that list is a reserve grader. I fucking hate Elliot. The bloke thinks he is an NRL God because he plays with reserve graders so he is going to eat a bag of dicks when better players come on board next year. Hopefully gould shops him and I dont have to hear the twit being interviewed anymore because he sure loves an interview. Hetherington, on the other hand, has potential but he is enveloped in red mist all the time. He is currently a liability to the dogs so, if he refuses to change his ways, he needs to be horse traded as well. I hope he changes but we cant have a player spending the majority of every season on the sidelines.

Ewan McGrady

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
C’mon we can do better than this. It’s been a dreadful few years but these blokes are someone’s husbands, partners, sons, brothers. Not ok. Close thread.