Montoya lazy C

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I just noticed on Facebook someone complain about Montoya's lack of effort in getting back to defend when the Titans put in a kick for their last try (by Don)

After looking at the footage I have to agree - what a lazy c..t. He looks like he's going for a light road run. He's lucky he's picked in the f..king first place and despite that he can't be f..king bothered. Sooner we get rid of shit like him the better. He would never make the top 30 (100) in any other team.

I know it's no big deal in the whole scheme of how bad we are but it's a good example of why we are so crap this year.

Go to 2.40 in.

The good news is that he is contracted until 2020. He is not 1st grade standard, but when you are beggars, you can't be choosers.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
5 mins into a match he needs an oxygen mask and a brain transplant. Why can’t we get big, fast, fit and thick wingers like every other club? We always settle for the guy that used to get picked last to play footy in the yard.

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Look on the bright side couple more games and it's adios monty

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL I didn't notice that in the game but it looked like he was basically just power walking. The lack of urgency is pathetic. This is what happens when you accept mediocrity and you accept losing. Bloke has been told he wont be here next year so his NRL career is done so he's playing like he doesnt give a fuck. He's also in the team because he got picked by a coach who also doesnt give a fuck as was evidenced by him laughing in the coaches box after we conceded a try.

Replace him with one of the guys on a development contract - at least they will be trying to win because they want to win and because they want to impress Baz