Montoya, Elliott, tolman, Meaney.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Did he mention his own ineffective hit ups

His 4th tackle killer after our break

Or second half drop ball when we broke the line

Deadset plodder of the highest order
When Tolman dropped that ball on the half break I was like Piss this bloke off.... BUT after that he made a pretty effective tackle and then beat everybody to the ball to get us the ball bak instead of gifting another set of 6 on our try line. Basically he was trying his arse off to get the ball back for his mistake. Blokes a good footballer and should be our 3rd best prop off the bench.

DoggieDogg

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
When Tolan dropped that ball on the half break I was like Piss this bloke off.... BUT after that he made a pretty effective tackle and then beat everybody to the ball to get us the ball bak instead of gifting another set of 6 on our try line. Basically he was trying his arse off to get the ball back for his mistake. Blokes a good footballer and should be our 3rd best prop off the bench.
In a team which has hardly 2 good players
He has to be the third best lol

Sorry but disagree
He is no good

He is a plodder who is 80 minutes on the field for zero impact

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
If DWZ isn't going to play fullback, the club need to buy another one because Meaney isn't the answer. Each game he plays in FG he looks more and more overmatched physically and has no involvement in attack.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Duck duck goose!! And only those players above are in the game, with no chance of being victorious :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Montoya Elliot totally agree Meaney young pretty safe but just a small guy bit of bulk will improve Tolman thinks he’s a half in a props body ffs get out they way also think mentally they know season over avoid injuries go through the motions even napa laid off second half don’t blame him though

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I can’t make my mind up with Meaney because he does little wrong

Just doesn’t do much right either

Wasted speed

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Crighton
JMK
Hoppa
Holland
Elliot
Fualalo
Lichaa

All gotta go, like asap.

Cant believe we may lose RFM or Martin or even both for 2 of those duds.

I'd keep Tolman on the bench and Meaney as a backup FB in reggies even though we got like 3 good young blokes who can probably do the same job.
So true. Weird priorities by the club atm. CHN, Martin, RFM not world beaters but certainly a decent coach could base a competitive team around them well before those duds you listed.

CCC

Kennel Established
Reaction score
In a radio interview Tolman threw Meaney under the bus.

He said JMK created opportunities but the fullback wasn't supporting in the first half.

He needs to have a good look at his own game before criticising others.
Did see Meaney running in support a couple of times JMK broke free. Just couldn't get in the right position quick enough. I think he is trying just not clicking yet. now we know JMK might actually run the fullback can get more prepared to be in the right position

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
He's right.
Meaney offers zilch in attack.
Absolutely, but Tolman also kills the attack. Also doesn't sit well to openly criticise a team mate via the media.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
When Tolman dropped that ball on the half break I was like Piss this bloke off.... BUT after that he made a pretty effective tackle and then beat everybody to the ball to get us the ball bak instead of gifting another set of 6 on our try line. Basically he was trying his arse off to get the ball back for his mistake. Blokes a good footballer and should be our 3rd best prop off the bench.
Would hold his own and do a good job at any other team.

CCC

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Crighton
JMK
Hoppa
Holland
Elliot
Fualalo
Lichaa

All gotta go, like asap.

Cant believe we may lose RFM or Martin or even both for 2 of those duds.

I'd keep Tolman on the bench and Meaney as a backup FB in reggies even though we got like 3 good young blokes who can probably do the same job.
Agree- the rest should be "would any other club want them at full price" don't think many would be getting phone calls from other clubs

CCC

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Did see that. Showed great commitment to get on that ball. Despite him being pretty average, he does have the right mindset. If only players with more talent had the same desire to win...

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Cant bag Tolman.. he is what he has always been.. there is a role for him in 17 man squad..

the others have never proven themselves at NRL..

CCC

Kennel Established
Reaction score
How does Josh Jackson keep escaping criticism.. 63:00 | 7 hit-ups | 39 metres | 6 post contact metres | 0 tackle breaks | 1 penalty given away
Also runs sideways and is poor at passing

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
In a team which has hardly 2 good players
He has to be the third best lol

Sorry but disagree
He is no good

He is a plodder who is 80 minutes on the field for zero impact
His like our Scott Bolton... Just come on fill in for a bit and fcuk off. Every team needs a reliable prop off the bench and his probably the best in the comp for it.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Did see that. Showed great commitment to get on that ball. Despite him being pretty average, he does have the right mindset. If only players with more talent had the same desire to win...
He shows better commitment to get in the way on the 4th stifling attack

The game has moved on from plodders just look at every other team

Pay must’ve caught Renouf and CHN having a theeesome with his missus

How the fk they cannot make this pack is beyond me