Montoya, Elliott, tolman, Meaney.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So true. Weird priorities by the club atm. CHN, Martin, RFM not world beaters but certainly a decent coach could base a competitive team around them well before those duds you listed.
Martin was one of our best today and RFM coming off the bench as an impact forward is a no brainer. Whilst Elliot was one of our worst and Fualalo adds nothing but 1 dimensional metres on his day.

Delta

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Lol, JMK has to stay for now. We literally have no one. It seems as if after 5 years we've finally moved on from lichaa. Massive improement here.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Absolutely, but Tolman also kills the attack. Also doesn't sit well to openly criticise a team mate via the media.
Shows something is up in the dressing rooms if that's the case. Either Meaney aint listening to Pay or Pay aint giving Meaney no input.

Squash the Berries!

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
In a radio interview Tolman threw Meaney under the bus.

He said JMK created opportunities but the fullback wasn't supporting in the first half.

He needs to have a good look at his own game before criticising others.
Didn't hear it as I turned off in disgust after the final whistle.

Team now turning on each other in public.

Place is set to implode.

Cosmo24

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tolman is my new Lichaa. I cringe every time he touches the ball

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Didn't hear it as I turned off in disgust after the final whistle.

Team now turning on each other in public.

Place is set to implode.
Two things that came to mind, as you said above and also Meaney is likely going back to Canterbury Cup.

top-dog

bulldog 4 life
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

He said JMK created opportunities but the fullback wasn't supporting in the first half.

What a pathetic prick go sack himself first .

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Absolutely, but Tolman also kills the attack. Also doesn't sit well to openly criticise a team mate via the media.
I don't think we have a harmonious dressing room and obviously some of those frustrations are coming to the surface now. Not just in the pathetic team performances.

DoggieDogg

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
His like our Scott Bolton... Just come on fill in for a bit and fcuk off. Every team needs a reliable prop off the bench and his probably the best in the comp for it.
Sorry cant agree with you on that bro
I found him the killer close to the line of attack
Our loose wont be any worse if he goes but if you pick up a decent prop for his money wjo can bend the line things may change

Just an opinion difference

Wayne Rooney

Kennel Established
Reaction score

Tolman is spot on

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Tolman is spot on
Whether he is or not you never criticise a team mate to the media, that's the beginning of the end.

Plus Tolman is a shit **** who should worry about his own contribution to the team before analysing everyone else's performance.

Wayne Rooney

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Whether he is or not you never criticise a team mate to the media, that's the beginning of the end.

Plus Tolman is a shit **** who should worry about his own contribution to the team before analysing everyone else's performance.
Tolman deserves to blast his teammate if he is not putting in or listening, absolute he does

A lot more "shit *****" out there who contribute a lot less than Tolman buddy.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Tolman deserves to blast his teammate if he is not putting in or listening, absolute he does

A lot more "shit *****" out there who contribute a lot less than Tolman buddy.
There's a time and place to blast your team mate, the locker room is best not a radio station.

And Tolman is right up there with players contributing nothing. Put him on the open market and see who snaps him up, not many teams I bet.

Craystar

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Our problems are not Tolman or Jackson.

Snap out of it you deluded girls.

Our problems start off with Dean Pay and follow through with our spine, Adam Elliott, Hopoate and Montoya

PoundHounds

Kennel Established
Reaction score

FMD does this bloke not realise he's now a f'ing meme.

DoggieDogg

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
There's a time and place to blast your team mate, the locker room is best not a radio station.

And Tolman is right up there with players contributing nothing. Put him on the open market and see who snaps him up, not many teams I bet.
Nailed it
when he was on the market just after Des left only GC came to ask and ran backwards after they heard the price tag for the useless prop lo

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Our problems are not Tolman or Jackson.

Snap out of it you deluded girls.

Our problems start off with Dean Pay and follow through with our spine, Adam Elliott, Hopoate and Montoya
Jackson played 61 minutes and made 39 metres. Tolman made 88 metres. Both are problems plus the coach and many other of the players including those you mentioned.

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

100%

He really needs to look at his own game. Obviously no coach or player has ever told him to get out of the fucking way when we are attacking. He is repeatedly killing the attack with his settlers. Every single time we are in our attacking 20, he is in the way.

Every.
Single.
Time.