No Source Moeaki Fotuaika

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Neither of them worth that much
Fotuaika definitely not worth 7-800k a season, that’s crazy money. 450-500k tops.

Haas on the other hand, he’s the only Prop you’d spend 850-1M for, he’s just that good and dominant, has a massive motor.. I’m not a fan of those super long term deals though (unless we unearthed or found the next Jonathan Thurston, who knows, Burton could be that guy).

BlackDawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
When you are a wooden spooner succesful "in demand" players arent going to choose you as a club. We have Gould which is really good leverage because the perception is that he will make us a competitive roster so players will take that into consideration. We will also offer more $'s than clubs like Roosters, Storm, Brisbane etc. We had a shot at Pikura & Hetherington and they stayed at broncs on less money. That is our issue. We also have 3 to 4 players who Barrett bought that were not good buys so we still have a heap of roster churn in 22 so, even though our salary cap has recitified, I cant see us being competitive (ie. top 8 material) until 23 at earliest.

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Fotuaika definitely not worth 7-800k a season, that’s crazy money. 450-500k tops.

Haas on the other hand, he’s the only Prop you’d spend 850-1M for, he’s just that good and dominant, has a massive motor.. I’m not a fan of those super long term deals though (unless we unearthed or found the next Jonathan Thurston, who knows, Burton could be that guy).
You wouldn’t get haas for $850

Jarrad El Hickey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

As great as haas is it’s never worth paying a prop or middle forward that money in my opinion just look at taumalolo I just don’t really think it translates to wins

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This guy much better value than haas
Do you mean because he would be at only say 60% of the cost maximum? Haas is a beast i must admit i have seen more or noticed Haas much more Mo not so much.A mill per year player is always a worry though he is a gun.
Let's be realistic though, we ain't getting either i would say lol

Last edited:

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I’d take Mo and offer him Elliott’s money when he’s shown the door. Smidge more if required.