Mitchell Pearce spits the dummy

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i find it incongruous that Mitchell Pearce has indicated that he wants a release from the Roosters. He derailed the entire 2016 with his abhorrent behaviour on Australia Day, and should be eternally grateful the club stood by him.
Ok , so Cooper Cronk is coming to the club. At no stage did the Roosters tell Pearce, he wouldn’t be playing first grade. There was every chance he’d be playing along Cronk at 6. Pearce’s form in finals matches since 2013 has been poor. Yes, he’s a premiership winning player, but his performance in the GF was ordinary. He did SFA.
Mitchell Pearce should grow up. Embrace the fact that he’ll be a teammate of Cronk.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I can't see him leaving the Roosters. But then again, who knows these days.

M4cca

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wouldn't pay any attention to these rumours. First apparently he was off to the warriors, then it was friend who was gonna be let go, now its back to pearce again

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Michael Chammas reporting Pearce almost done deal with Manly, with Blake Green done deal with Warriors (just waiting on Pearce as a definite).

Cronk to Roosters 2 year deal, but he claims it makes no sense given Pearce and Keary were a better fit.

I can't see Cronk playing in past 2 years, so if they don't get a premiership then.... lol

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
i find it incongruous that Mitchell Pearce has indicated that he wants a release from the Roosters. He derailed the entire 2016 with his abhorrent behaviour on Australia Day, and should be eternally grateful the club stood by him.
Ok , so Cooper Cronk is coming to the club. At no stage did the Roosters tell Pearce, he wouldn’t be playing first grade. There was every chance he’d be playing along Cronk at 6. Pearce’s form in finals matches since 2013 has been poor. Yes, he’s a premiership winning player, but his performance in the GF was ordinary. He did SFA.
Mitchell Pearce should grow up. Embrace the fact that he’ll be a teammate of Cronk.

So why bother offering Luke Keary a 3 year extension of his deal ( currently contracted until end of 2018)which is what the Roosters are intending to do according to reports. Keary on 600k ( currently) to play Intrust with Wyong???What about Cornish???

Roosters take on it all....we can keep them all......

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I'd rather Pearce than Foran at the Bulldogs tbh.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I'd rather Pearce than Foran at the Bulldogs tbh.
I'm with you on that. Good long kicking game. Good running game. Good passing game. He is a half back (ok on the big stage he has choked more or less). But still he had 3 minor premierships in a row.

Pearce and Foran are best mates too :p I wonder if we had a sniff?

I would take Pearce and Foran, punt woods, keep graham with klem in the front row. And punt tolman and kas.

Much more balanced team with some very good play makers on either side of the ruck. But that's in fantasy land :p

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm with you on that. Good long kicking game. Good running game. Good passing game. He is a half back (ok on the big stage he has choked more or less). But still he had 3 minor premierships in a row.

Pearce and Foran are best mates too :p I wonder if we had a sniff?

I would take Pearce and Foran, punt woods, keep graham with klem in the front row. And punt tolman and kas.

Much more balanced team with some very good play makers on either side of the ruck. But that's in fantasy land :p
I think Pearce would be a fantastic fit at Canterbury. Yes, he’s struggled in origin, but he ain’t Robinson Crusoe. He and Foran would be a great combo

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I think Pearce would be a fantastic fit at Canterbury. Yes, he’s struggled in origin, but he ain’t Robinson Crusoe. He and Foran would be a great combo
plus he loves dogs.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Pearce is overrated as fuck... always made to look good by his halves partner.

Only played origin because his dad was on the panel of selectors, and he's relied on his surname rather than ability throughout his career.

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
plus he loves dogs.
Maybe he’ll come to us on the cheap due to his love for dogs! If the nrl want to complain about us not meeting his minimum salary, we can show them proof that he is coming to us for the love of dogs!!!

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pearce is overrated as fuck... always made to look good by his halves partner.

Only played origin because his dad was on the panel of selectors, and he's relied on his surname rather than ability throughout his career.
When was Wayne Pearce a NSW origin selector ?

Status
Not open for further replies.