Rumour Mitchell Moses

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Peak Soward is better than this flop, at least Soward iced some big moments and conversions.
And he won a premiership mainly because his kicking game was so good. As loathsome and hateable as he and Darius Boyd were....

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
How many chances did this guy get to own the game last night? He missed two conversions (he did throw a nice pass to Sivo for one of the tries), he ran out on the last play of the game.. the guy is not a winner

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I think Moses is very close to being an elite halfback.
He just needs that last bit to click but he is still a million dollar player.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
What's also funny about this thread is that so many people still refuse to acknowledge that Moses is overrated..
It’s hard for them, they went in so deep, they were kissing his ass begging in embarrassment for him to come here.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
This is the beauty of Cam & Gus, ego maniac managers like Mythchell’s can’t con them. They know exactly what he is worth on the market.

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
How many chances did this guy get to own the game last night? He missed two conversions (he did throw a nice pass to Sivo for one of the tries), he ran out on the last play of the game.. the guy is not a winner
I disagree if he doesn’t play they lose by 20

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Wit this stalemate, I can honestly see an opportunity to swoop in with a 5 year 1.2 mil deal type of thing.